Chapter 3

Nicole's POV

I woke up and had my daily dose of coffee and woke up Caroline so we didn't miss any school

I woke up and had my daily dose of coffee and woke up Caroline so we didn't miss any school.I also smiled cause I had prevented Damon from hurting Caroline.So I drove us to school not really worrying about this year cause I had the Gilbert device though I was a bit worried about Isobel cause she was manipulative.So I would kill her John,Anna and Logan fell cause Jer and Jenna deserve better than those 2.

In class Douche bag Tanner asked Pearl Harbor.He then asked Elena and then me being me decided to fuck up the plot by saying it.

"December 7th 1941."I said.

"Thank you miss Gilbert."He said.

"Anytime douche bag."I said.

"The fall of the Berlin wall."He asked.

"I989,I know my dates."I said.

"Really.How well?Civil rights act."Tanner said.

"1964."I said.

"John F Kennedy assassination."He asked.

"1963."I said.

"Martin Luther King."He said.

"1968."I said.

"Lincoln."He said.

"1865."I said back boredly smirking.

"Roe vs Wade."He asked.

"1973."I said.

"Brown vs Board."He said.

"1954."I said.

"The battle of Ginsburg."He said.

"1863."I said.

"Korean war."He said.

"1950 to 1953."I said.

"Ha it ended in 53."I said as I pulled out my phone and showed him making him glare at me and the class snicker.At the end of the class I walked out and Caroline hi fived me.

"Good job girl."She said.

"Hey Nicole you are joining me and Stefan for dinner with Bonnie."Elena said and walked off making me roll my eyes and sigh.I grab my phone and dial Damon .

"What do you want?"He said.

"Hey Murder buddy."I said making Caroline snicker.

"There is no such thing."He rebuked making me pout.

"Anyway want to come to a dinner party with me and our siblings?"I  asked.

"Sure princess."He said and then ended the call making me scoff and sigh .

"Dick."I muttered and walked to my car and drove off to Damon's house so we could make an entrance.

"I muttered and walked to my car and drove off to Damon's house so we could make an entrance

"Hey sorry I am late. I had to get my date."I said as Elena opened the door to our house which I barely spent time in except when I hang out with Jeremy.

"Can we come in?"I asked making Elena snap out of her shocked state.

"Sure."She said as we walked.

The entire dinner was boring so Damon and I were drinking Bourbon and Rum respectively.I ignored Bonnie and Stefan conversation and I knew I had to tell Jeremy and Caroline about the supernatural along with Tyler.

The next night we were called when Tanner got offed.Good riddance if you ask me the man was a prick.

"Caroline,Jeremy and Tyler I have something important to tell the 3 of you i  secret."I called them over .

I told them everything about Vampires,witches and werewolves and how I am a witch and how I think I am adopted they were hurt I kept it from them but understood whole heartedly.