Chapter 11

Nicole's POV

"What the hell was that?"Stefan said.

"There was a problem I ended it ."I deadpanned like it was the thing on earth.

"Wow I'm impressed."Enzo said as he walked into the room with Elena who gagged at the sight.

"Well I'm going to bed."I said knowing full well I wasn't going to get there.

"Wanna get a ride Elena?"I said to my annoying sister who shakily nodded

"Great."I said as I headed to the car her on my heels and we were knocked put which made me grin as I passed out.

Elena has the discussion with Trevor and Rose which I ignore as I wake up.When Rose slaps Elena I laugh making her look at me.

"Who are you?"She asks.

"Nicole Parker nice to meet ya."I said.I randomly remembered that Bonnie's cousin Rue was coming to town cause she had to teach Bonnie a lot.Rose and Elena have another conversation and Rose say that Elijah is our worst nightmare.

"No that's Klaus  or Kol or even Rebekah but not Elijah ."I said laughing at that idea making Rose glare at me.

Elijah appears and sniffs Elena making me look disgusted.

"Human,interesting."He said.He then says his boring speech and circles Trevor and then chops off his head making me clap.

"Beautiful."I said wiping away fake tears.

"Who are you?"He ask I go to answer but there is movement and I know Dami came to get me.Elijah grabs Elena and I making me smirk.

He is about the leave when he is attacked by Damon who  grabbed me and pulled me away from the fight.He is also temporarily killed by Damon.

"He's dead."Damon said.

"But he's not."I whispered not knowing in Portland word of the witch Nicole Parker had reached my father who was not impressed with me at all but was warned by a witch that I had powerful allies or I was going to gain some.

Joshua Parker's POV

"Why are you here Sicily?"I asked the old witch who always annoyed me.

"There is a member of your blood and Cateline Salvatore running around ruining the original timeline."She said.

"Nicole."I said as I remembered my youngest and only living child who I didn't want.

"What is she?"I asked.

"An abomination with a leech."She said.

"A heretic."I gasped with disgust.

"What should I kill her?"I asked.

"No I would not be in your best interest but be warned for she has released your son.She will also amass a great deal of allies who will be very powerful and her soulmate is just as bloodthirsty as she is."She said.

"Who?"I asked.

"Kol Mikealson."She said.