Chapter 17

Nicole's POV

I got to the grill to get something to eat

I got to the grill to get something to eat.I see Liz walk out with her gun and i realize what is going on as I see Damon speed by.

"No."I said as I pushed Jeremy seeing the bullet heading for him.I held my stomach feeling the blood realizing I got shot.

"Nicole.You all right?"Jeremy asked looking at me intensely.

"Jer I .."I started as everything went black.

Jeremy's POV

"Nicole."I screamed.

"What?Why would she do that?"Liz said making me glare at her.

"Damon!Enzo!Any godforsaken Vampire who is friends with Nicole get your ass here she is dying."I screamed and an unfamiliar blonde man appeared  with Rue,Damon,Elijah and Enzo .

"What happened?"Elijah asked.

"She got shot one of you has to get her to a hospital or she will die."I said as Damon  grabbed her and speed off.

Damon's POV

I arrived at the hospital and immediately walked through the doors.

"Someone help my cousin Nicole was shot."I said hurriedly.I looked at nicole before the doctors arrived.

"Kol."She said making me blink.

Klaus,Rue,Elijah,Enzo and Jeremy arrived and I walked up to them.

"What is the news on her?"Klaus asked.

"She is in surgery ."I said.

"By the way do any of you know a Kol?"I asked wanting to know who this dude is.

"He happens to be our younger brother.Why?"Elijah said.

"Nicole said his name before she passed out and went into surgery."I said.

"I think she means for me to wake him."Klaus said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She knows she is going to die so she wants to be turned but why be Kol?"Elijah said.

"Cause he is the one most underestimated so many people might not try to kill him."Rue said.

"That makes sense I shall wake him."Klaus says as he disappeared.

Kol's POV

I felt like a weight had been removed from my chest.I realized that Niklaus had removed my dagger.

"Why have you freed me from my prison?"I asked him.

"Do you happen to know a Nicole?"He asked.

"The blonde with a feisty temper and a unique attitude."I said recalling her.

"You need to turn her now."He said.

"Why?"I asked in concern.

"She is dying and I don't want to do it."He said lying but I nodded.

"You need a change of clothes and a haircut ."He said and I nodded.

I saw her and she looked like she was dying so I bit my hand and put it to her mouth and solemnly I snapped her neck and waited and she woke up with a gasp