Chapter 1

Nicole's POV

Today was finally the day the plot started cause Stefan was coming to Town

Today was finally the day the plot started cause Stefan was coming to Town.I was ecstatic not because of Stefan but because the plot had finally started after 15 years of waiting and Damon was coming to town maybe I could convince him not to feed on Caroline and not to open the Tomb by doing a  spell.I walked downstairs and hi-fived Jenna and kissed Jeremy on the cheek.

"Hey guys."I said making them smile at me.

"Aunt Jenna ca  I leave cause I've got to go pick up Caroline."I said making her nod.

"Sure you can."She said making me grin.

"Love Jenna and see you later Jer."I said as I walked off and got in my beautiful car which was a black 1962 first generation Chevrolet Corvette C1. I pulled up at Caroline's house.

"Hey Blondie get your ass in the car."I yelled making Liz come out.

"She is coming."Liz said.

"Morning Liz."I said.

"Morning to you too Nicole."She said amused.

"Hey Nicole."Caroline says.

"Girl get your butt into the car we are going to be late."I snapped making her laugh and rush into the car.

I drove us to school and when we got out of the car many people stared at us because we are beautiful bitches and they are jealous as hell.

"Elena how are you doing?"Caroline asks.

"I am fine Caroline."Elena says making me silently scoff with Caroline cause she is not fine.

Elena sees Jeremy go into the men's room and follows him making me sigh.

"Can you wait for a bit Caroline I have to deal with something?"I plead with her.

"Sure girl."She says making me smile and follow after Elena.

"Chill myself.What is that stoner talk?"She says.

"Dude you need to back off."I said making her look at me in disbelief.

"What Nicole?"She asks .

"Sorry Elena but he can do what he wants you are not Jenna or our mother so stop acting like you are." I said as I grabbed Jeremy's hand and walked out of the bathroom.

"Thanks Nicole."He said.

"I disagree with her approach but she has a point you have a future Jeremy and these drugs are you wasting it."I said as I walked to class with Caroline.

We go to the grill and I order a burger,fries and a seven up.

"So what did you get about the New guy Caroline?"I asked.

"His name is Stefan Salvatore. He lives with his uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house. He hasn't lived here since he was a kid. Military family, so they moved around a lot. He's a Gemini and his favorite color is blue."She said making me laugh.

"When did you get that?"I asked.

 "I got all of that between third and fourth period. We're planning a June wedding."She said.

"Bitch I better be made of Honor."I said making her laugh.

"You will."She says .

"Yay."I said making us laugh.

We got into a boring conversation with Stefan until Caroline brought up the party and invited Stefan being friendly so I went home and got changed.

"Caroline I am not interested."I heard Stefan say when I arrived.

"I don't have an interest in you I was trying to be friendly."She says as she walks over to me.

"What a dick."I said.

"Tell me about it."She said as we walked over to Bonnie who was by the drinks and grab a cup of vodka before walking into the woods with Jeremy and I left him and saw Vicki alone and Damon appeared.

"Ad Sodum."I said making Vicki faint.

"You are a hard man to talk to Mr.Salvatore."I said enjoying the stunned look on Damon's face.