Untitled Part 9

I apologizes for the lack of updates 💜

Four pov

This moment is perfect her hair and back softly resting on my chest as it rises and falls with my chest it's a silent perfect moment it should be but its not Because there's something that's been troubling me that will Indefinatly ruin the peace. "Tris is there something going on with u and Uriah?" I ask. Her smile fades as if the sudden mention of Uriah has made her upset. She wipes a single tear as if she doesn't want me to see " no it's just he's upset because of his and Marlene's break up and thought I took her side so umm" she stutters and more tears fall "hey hey don't cry forget I asked I was being stupid and jealous it's just my whole life no one chooses me and I'm scared I'll lose you." I admit running my fingers through my hair "and Uriah and you, you've always had this thing and it's obvious he feels something for you and how can I compete with hi-" suddenly I'm cut off by a kiss "it doesn't matter I choose you I'll always chose you" she whispers against my cheek "I'll love you forever Tobias I promise." And right then and there my misgivings ceased my insecuritys vanished. Because in that moment I knew she meant it and that was enough. In this world it is valuable to be loved by anyone but by Trus prior ? That is the definition of a fulfilled life. In this moment it didn't matter that I might get a beating for being home late or that my mother left me with a monster because this is what I've been waiting for the healing after the pain.