chapter 2

uriahs pov

when I hugged tris it felt amazing and I never wanted to let go but I had to because four came and pulled her into a kiss. I felt a feeling bubbleing inside of me a feeling I only felt when I saw four and tris together jealousy. you might call me crazy for loving tris because we've been best friends forever but trust me somethings there and if four hadn't come last year im sure id be the one kissing her. I hear four say I love you and when tris says I love you too. something in me defleats. thankfully the bell rings, which forces them to seprate as they have only gym together which is the last period of the day. I grab Tris's arm pulling her towards art. we have a free period so we talk the whole time. then I grab her class plan and match It to mine we have every class together.

uriahs and tris's  class plan

ART - Miss. Tori

Science- miss Mathews

lunch

English- miss brown

math- miss Mathews

gym- coach amar

the day flies and soon its gym. when me and all my friends are walking to the changes room I ask them to come to my house tonight  to play truth or dare. they all agree and we get chznged

tris pov

FINALLY!!!!!!!! my favourite class gym. I change into the school gym uniforms which is a gold white and  black tank top with a flame on the back , and writing that says 'Dauntless Flames' in gold and black shorts. I tie up my running shoes and head out of the change room. "OK CLASS TODAY WE WILL BE TRYING OUT FOR TRACK" coach amar yells. he calls 4 names which just happen to have mine in it and yells go I finish the 4 laps in 2 minutes. I broke the record! after class I hurry to the change room to put on my cheer uniform. which is a long sleve black crop top with a flame and dauntless flames writtin on it just like the gym uniform but we don't were shorts we wear skirts with shorts attached. the boys have football practice when I have cheer and I see Uriah hit four  in the head with a ball cause they are bothlooking at me how did I get myself into this!?

review for more