5 years later.

Summary of the last five years.
Tobias and tris are still together and now married. Tris is a major New York journalist , giving up her dreams of Broadway for something more practical . Tobias is a lawyer. Chris is a fashion designer and will is a doctor. Zeke is a teacher along with Shauna, Marlene has moved to England and job choice is unknown. Uriah is now lawyer as well. Tris and Uriah have not seen each other for years until the magic of New York brings them back together.

Tris pov
✨✨✨✨✨✨
I wake up, feeling refreshed , I shower and dress in a pale lavender blouse and a tan pencil skirt, my hair is thrown into a pony tail and I slip on some tan heels. With that I head to Starbucks to get a latte, but as I'm heading there I bump into someone, causing them to spill their drink all over themself. "Holy shit I'm so so sorry , is there anything I can do?" I exclaim. I look up to see who I bumped into and come face to face with him. "You." I spit. "Tris wait!" He yells after me. "No Uriah , I waited I waited a year for you, for you to call me back , to answer my calls , to talk to me. But then I woke up and I saw you weren't going to come back, so I stopped calling, and I stopped caring. I dont care what you have to say to me so just save it." I yell at him not caring that I'm causing a scene. " tris just listen to me." He try's. "No I won't listen, do you know how many times I thought about What I would say if You talked to me back then ? I would have listened to you, I would have forgiven you for ignoring me , I would have been more then happy to give everything to be friends with you again , because yes I missed you, I missed you with all my heart , is that what you wanted to hear ? " I scream. "I missed you to , I'm so so sorry." He says. "Yeah well I don't need you to be sorry, sorry doesn't fix what you did." I say wiping a tear. " I wasted a whole year of my life waiting for you to call me back, to listen to me to forgive me. But guess what Uriah you never called. God dammit you didn't even wish me a happy birthday. I called you every day for a year begging you to come back to me begging you to be my friend again, but you didn't answer and I moved on. You can't expect me to want to be your friend again. You can't expect me to trust you after that. Here" I say shoving 300 dollars into his hand "get your suit dry cleaned but don't ever talk to me ever again, new yorks a big city just stay on your half away from me." Then I walk away from my best friend, no from the boy who broke my heart.