4. DedSec

20 minutes later...

In a room in the Marina Bay Sands hotel, muffled screams and electrical sounds are heard. Inside the room's bathroom is the source of it. Robin is inside, arms tied and topless, with his equipment and weapons placed in the bedroom in the room. Arthur keeps screaming in agony as 2 Abstergo Soldiers cover his mouth and electrocute him with their batons.

Robin: "MMMMHHH!!!! MMHHH!!!"

They stop torturing him and Robin takes in time to breathe and he gasps for air after being electrocuted multiple times, leaving some marks from the electrical strikes and bruises from the batons hits.

(He's on the chair inside getting beaten)

Then, the 2 soldiers back away and they walk outside to the balcony as Arthur, Arthur Liu comes through the bathroom door. He cracks his knuckles and he clears his throat before speaking.

Arthur: "Tell me, Assassin, what were you doing up there?"

Robin: "Go f*ck yourself...Arthur!"

Then, Robin is slammed onto the table in front of him, hard, and he's bleeding from his nose and mouth and he grits his teeth. Arthur then sighs before showing Robin his hidden blades that were stripped away from him, now on Arthur's wrists and are worn incorrectly. The blades are above Arthur's wrists, not below them.

Arthur: "Grandparents told me about this. It's such a remarkable weapon, but it's the weapon of the enemy, the Brotherhood. And I myself am impressed."

Robin: "Go to hell!"

Arthur then swiftly moves his wrist near Robin's throat and has the blade out, with the edge pressing against his adam's apple.

Arthur: "You will be quiet. Now, tell me something, why is it that you Assassins are so obsessed with eliminating us Templars? It's something I never grasped completely. Can't you see that we're trying to reshape the world in the perfect image? A new world order where we're unstoppable."

Robin: "You and I may be believers in God but you gotta know when's the time to stop--

Then, Arthur slaps Robin hard in the face and puts the hidden blades away back into the brace and Arthur scoffs.

Arthur: "The Father of Understanding. We call him the Father of Understanding. Now, tell me, do how do you choose to die? Do you want to bleed? Or be beaten? Or...would you like a blade embedded into your skull?"

Then, the 2 Abstergo guards from earlier come back inside and they have their batons with them. Robin looks at Arthur and he growls at him at the moment Arthur lets out a small chuckle and he lets out the blade in his left arm.

Arthur: "Very well."

He uses his right arm to hold onto Robin's shoulder and he then jabs the blade into Robin's left hip near his kidneys, causing him to shout only for one of the soldiers to cover Robin's mouth to silence the scream.