Meeting your new family

Oliver happily skipped around the department store, staring at all the pretty pink dresses and skirts he could dress his new daughter in. He already had about five different dresses for her but he thought he might as well start off by getting her enough to last the week. Then he could take her with him and have her try them on in the store! He was so ecstatic about his new little girl. He just wanted to hug her and love on her all day. 

He held up one of the dresses. It was mainly light pink except for the frills on the bottom of it, the collar, and the four buttons in the front that were all white. It looked as if it would stop a bit below the knees on her. This was going to be the dress he was going to put her in for the day. He smiled at his choices then went to check out then to go back home to tend to his little girl's needs.

"I'm back!", he announced after entering the house with bags in hand. His brothers grunted in return and continued whatever they were doing. "Where's my little girl?"

"She's taking a bath like you said", Al informed him. "Now to how you got a kid so fast? I don't remember you getting any bitches lately"

"Watch you mouth!"

"Focusing on the kid!"

Oliver huffed then sat at the dining room table. "I found her just sitting on a bench. She said she was waiting for her mother"

"Yep. You totally stole a child", Matt sighed.

"If you wouldn't mind letting me finish! She was sitting there for four days or at least I saw her there four days ago. Who knows how long she was actually there. I was just walking to the store and she was just there humming to herself. When I asked her what she was doing there by herself, she said she was waiting for her mommy so I left her. When I came back, she was still there"

"So you brought her home?", Francis groaned from where he was on the couch.

"Yes! She finally came with me so I brought her home! She keeps calling me daddy"

"This is bullshit. I ain't watching after the little brat. Why not just take her to an orphanage or some shit?"

Oliver gasped at the suggestion his younger brother Matt made before shooting up from his seat. "No! She's mine now!" The three grumbled. "And if I happen to see my daughter isn't anywhere to be found one day...someone's going to end up murdered painfully. Am I clear?" It went quiet in the room. "I said, am I clear?", Oliver repeated as his eye color swirled with hints of pink.

"Yeah. We get it"

"Good!", he said as he perked back up. "I'm going to go check on her!"

You quietly sat on the towel, just waiting until you heard the knob on the bathroom door try to turn. You watched it move from left to right until there was knocking. "Dear? Did you lock the door?"

"No. The other man did before he left", you answered.

"Could you open it then?"

"Ok" You stood up then went to the lock on the door. You turned it then used both of your hands to open the door. You pulled it back to let him in then went back to your towel.

"Dear. You were suppose to rinse all the soap off", he giggled as he closed the door back and dropped the bag he had on the ground.