Five-Year-Old Torture Methods

Once everything and the man were situated, you had your bat over your shoulder as you stood in front of the man, waiting for him to wake up. "I actually wanna see this", Toni admitted.

You tapped the man's knee with your bat. "Sir...Wake up, please""Tell you what kid, I'll help you" Toni pats the top of your head twice. You swat at his hand."Don't touch my hair. I can wake him up"

"You're doing a shitty job with it"

"Shut up!" You made your way into the man's lap. You put your bat down to use both of your hands to remove the pillow case from his face. You looked at him for awhile then tap his cheek. "Sir...Sir" His head began switching from side to side. "Oh! Are you up?"

His eyes fluttered open. He looked around then noticed you. "...T-the fuck?"

"No bad words please. First, good afternoon!"

"Where the hell am I?!"

"I said no bad words!"

He saw all the other's sitting around, watching in amusement as you started setting down rules. "Why the fuck is there a kid on top of me?!"You slapped him. "Sir! Please follow the rules! No bad words!"

"Screw you kid!"

You huffed and grabbed your bat before hopping down. "Uncle Francis? What am I suppose to ask him?"

"What does Luciano want?"

"What does Luci want?!", you repeated loudly.

The man began to laugh. "Seriously?! You got four year olds doing your dirty work?!"

"Answer the question and I'm five, thank you!"

"Shut up kid! The fuck did they even get you?"

You raised your bat and hit one of his knees. He yelled from how much it hurt and the shock from how it hurt. "I'm asking questions!"

"A-ah! Kid! Be careful with that shit!"

"Shut up!", you hit his same knee again. "Now answer the question!"

"Fucking psychotic ass chick!"

You move to his other knee. After you hit it, you get back in his lap to add pressure to them. "I don't know what psychotic means but I'm going to guess it's a bad word"

"G-get off!!"

"What does Luci want with uncle Francis?"

"Go to hell!"

"That's not very nice. Since you don't want to be nice, I won't be nice", you leaned over the armrest that his wrist where tied to, to get to the table where the smaller knife you used for your ABC's was. "Every time you use a bad word or lie to me, I'm going to stab you, ok?" He didn't say anything. "Now, what does Luci want with my uncle?" He stayed quiet. "Say something...Why aren't you talking?!...You're making me mad!...Fine! Don't talk!" You stab his thigh. He screams and you hit his throat causing him to choke. "I said, don't say anything! You didn't want to talk to me!"

"Look kid! Why don't you go to whatever hell hole you came from and fuck yourself!"

You sat with your back against his arm and your feet facing the knife that was still lodged in his leg. "Do you want to tell me?"

"Do you wanna suck my dick?"

You nudged knife with your foot and pouted as his voice became louder to the point of cracking as you applied more pressure. "Sir. You can tell me and die fast or not and die slowly and be Fruitloop's new dinner. Oh! Do you think he'd be happy if I gave him this man, Matt?!"