|1.3| THEM?

Does he even realise what he says in anger? self centered and me? My entire journey i have given all i could to him without caring about right and wrong . was it so difficult for him to understand what she was trying to say? all she wanted was to get a clear picture with whatever's going on with him , her and shamita . why was he not denying having a bond with shamita which was being compared to his bond with nishant? why would he not speak up when he was being told to stand for shamita who he claims to have a friendship with only during the initial months ? It was all causing her a headache . she decided to clear things with shamita or her head would explode .

*******
she went to find shamita but her steps faltered as she saw karan already having a conversation with her .

Karan looked up once he sensed that teja has come . His first thought was if this is going to lead to another fight because they just had an argument on shams topic in the morning . But to his surprise , she casually came took the cup of chai from his hands and turned to shamita . Honestly , that gave karan a signal that all was okay between them , because chai sharing was their moment!

"Shamita , can i talk to you ? " he heard teja say . she glanced at karan and rashmi and added ," alone''

shamita:sure

Karan moved back while taking his cup back from teja . he did eye her to get to know what was going on in her mind but who has ever been able to understand teja fully?

Teja: look shamita , i'll come straight to the point . i don't have a problem with you , or you talking to karan . but as a girlfriend i hope you understand where i am coming from . karan does make me feel secure and i trust him when he says you guys don't talk but it does annoy me when you guys are teased or your names are connected . i have no problem if you guys have a certain bond right? but when you say there is not and i have to constantly take the teasings , do you not think i would question where all this is coming from?

shamita: i undertand where you are coming from teja . i was also there at your position at some pt of time but there is nothing for you to worry from atleast my side . i am happy with my bapat

To say teja was pissed was an understatement , what did she mean by atleast from my side?

Teja : I respect raquesh and his bond with you shamita . Karan has always made me secure and there has never been any doubt from his side . I would just like to tell you stop blushing while being teased with my boyfriend , i am sure your boyfriend wouldn't like it as well .

Without giving shamita any chance to speak she got up and left for floss leaving a flaming shamita behind .

Karan, on the other hand had calmed down after his me time and was returning after floss when he looked at her walking to smoking room with an exteremely pissed face . One look and He knew the conversation did not go well .

He reached out for her hand and pulled her to his chest with a force despite her reluctance .

Karan: Kya hua ? kya kehdiya didi ne ?

Teja looked at him annoyed and said

"kyu batau, defend krna hai tujhe apni didi ko ? "

Karan : Nahi pagal hai ,tu har baat galat kyu leke jaati hai laddu ? mai baat karne ki koshish kr rahu hu !

Teja: nahi karni mujhe baat tujhse okay? ab chodd!

she pulled her hand from his grip and went into smoking room while karan stood there confused thinking if he should laugh at her cuteness and kill himself due to his running patience .

"Laddoo kahi ki ," he murmured and laughed to himself and went to take a shower.

***********

It was announced that the show was getting extended for two more weeks .
All of the hms had different reactions

Teja did not know if she should laugh or cry at the situation ! at one side she will be getting more time with karan while on the other hand , all this was getting so exhausting for her that she wanted this to end soon .

Meanwhile karan just had one thought , Two more weeks with her? ho jayega !

********

Teja was sitting in the den thinking over their fights when karan entered with a plate of food .
He forwarded a bite of roti to her but to his dismay she refused to eat

Karan: khana ni khana ?

Teja: nahi

Karan : kyu , bhook ni lagi?

Teja: can't you see i am trying not to talk to you ?

Karan: i can see that , tabhi khane ke liye puch raha hu . Subah se kuch khaya nhi hai maine kyuki tune ni khaya. Toh ya toh khale wrna mai bhi bhuka rhunga

Even though teja did not want to bring the past but she was too emotional to think

Teja: Mat kar apna daily soap wala drama karan . sab kuch camera ke liye
nahi hota

Karan was blank. he couldn't process what happened . At first he was angry , listening to her , then he was hurt that she thought this about him but eventually he realised she did not actually mean it , but she just repeated what he said when he was angry . as soon as the realsation happened , the guilt came crashing at him .

Karan: i thought we were over this teja ?
we got past all this ? why would you bring this back when you know i never really meant it ?

Teja looked teary eyed at him ,
i thought so too , but its you who bring back everything again and again karan , not me !
She did not even realise when her voice had gotten louder .
Karan : do you want make this also my fault , that i bring out past things? sab kuch meri hi galti nhi hoti teja . phir bhi mujhe hi log sunake chale jate hai. tujhe kya hai , tu toh baha leti hai do teen ansu, kud jati hai pool me . Mil jata hai tujhe support ! parr mera kyaa??

Even his voice had gotten louder , but pool thing again ticked teja off and she couldn't stop herself this time

Teja: i did not know tujhe mere har ek cheez se problem hai karan . teri sui ghum phir kar pool par kyu ajati hai.
Tujhe dikhta nhi hai how much all this affects me ? agar mujhe roke sympathy chahiye hoti toh pehle week me hi karleti . koi support nahi mil raha mujhe par shayad tune ankho me patti bandhli hai !

Karan: patti nahi bandhi hai maine teja . jo mujhe dikhta hai wahi bol raha hu .jo bhi mai karta hu woh galat hojata hai aur tu mahan devi ban jati hai jiska uske boyfriend ne bura haal kar rakha hai!

Teja: toh theek hai na phir mat kar kuch , kyu hai tu phir mere saath ? maine nahi bola tha ki karan yeh kar ya woh kar . nahi pasand meri harkate toh back off krle .mujhe waise bhi tujhse baat nahi karni hai ! yeh aakhri ke hafte tujhe mubarak ho .jo karna hai kar mai interfere nahi krne wali !

With that she left the den with a speechless karan behind .
he did not know how to react,his mind was still processing what just happened . he had never seen teja so vulnerable and pissed at the same time . He somewhere knew they will come back to each other

**********