|1.6| TRUE FRIEND !

" Just listen to me now . and don't say anything . You have already given a lot of reactions . Hmm? " He looked at her and she just simply blinked her eyes in approval

" You are not  this person teja , this self conscious  girl i am seeing right now . So buckle up " He patted her head .
' Easier said than done ' She thought . She knew if there was someone else other than karan she would have not stopped herself from giving it back . But the intensity of her relationship with karan confused her ,scared her . She had never felt thie way before . When  karan  said that he had never felr like this before ,she could see it , see it in his eyes , in his behaviour . Something about him just made her react extremely . Maybe it was the surrounding they were in . He was her solace and she was never letting anybody snatch that from her . She knew she was going into a overthinking amd self pity mode but what else could she do ? The man had that effect on her . She as a person has always been so confident ,never once did she ever doubt herself , her capabilities, her appearance or her worth . But now ?
She didn't know what had happened to her . she realised she was way too possessive  about her and karan's relationship and it hurt her that there was ever maybe a possibility that the way he felt was due to the bigg boss environment and she wasn't really ever his type.

" Teja you need to communicate . Har baar tum baat karne baithte  ho ,toh  muh se taane zyaada jadhte hai . Tu bata aise matter solve hoga kya kabhi ?
As much i have seen , yes he has been disrespectful in anger but haven't you been too ? Haven't you both said shit to each other ? Usey bhi toh lagta hoga na kabhi ki agar taane hi sunne hai toh matter clear kaise aur kyu hi karu . " He explained to her like a mother explaining her kid .
Teja took in his words and her heart felt heavy . She realised they never had a normal converstaion regarding any of the fight. Most of the time they fight is due to the taunts they threw at each other , majorly her . She knew she did , that has been her habit . When everything gets too much but she doesn't like sharing jer vulnerabilities  so she hides them behind taunts to show nothing affects her . Nami was right this is something she knew , But Karan didn't ! He might have perceived it in a wrong way .

" I know tu kuch bhi bina soche samjh nahi karti hai , toh tune agar yeh decision liya tha to continue with your liking , i am sure tune usme kuch dekhke yeh decision liya hoga . I trust your choice . So think teja why in the first place you had chosen him and why did he choose to stand with you inspite of facing all those accusations thrown at his way . " He parted with her and gently patted her hand to make her  think what actually first drew them to each other before taking any big decision .

*******

Karan looked visibly irritated at how close they were . He couldn't even concentrate at what Niti was doing.
He looked at Namish coming out and wondered if he would come and talk to him .Was he going to tell him off for hurting teja ? But to his surprise he didn't come to him . Namish tried talking to Rashmi and trying to get a reaction out .

He looked over the glasses to look at Teja who sat on the bed looking directly at him with several emotions in her eyes he couldn't even recognise  . She had chosed to remain there for the rest of the duration .  His head snapped from her to bitchukls who was now shouting .Abhijeet was in an ugla spat with rashami, maybe she had said something , he wasn't paying attention anyways . He maybe was glad that someone other than teja had given a reaction .

The fight had accelerated while Niti and Namish stood awkward and cluless trying to stop the fight . Once Rashmi and bitchukle calmed down Namish went to Pratik and Nishant who were sitting together .

"Hi Nishant , zyada nahi bolunga . I geniunly like you as a player . Your thinking ,your tricks ,your loyalty with Pratik and your friends . But ek cheez bolna chahunga jo mujhe as a audience khatki , aapko agar teja ki kuch cheeze nahi pasand hai toh usme koi burai nahi hai , hota hai . Lekin aap muh le boldiijiye na  . Kisi ko yeh bolna ki unka khana zehar hai aur bhi babot cheeze woh bhi peet peeche aur phir usko bolte ho ki dosti nibhani nahi aati toh sabko dikhta hai phir ki kaun dosti nahi nibhata . " Karan forrowed his eyebrows at what Namish said . He was absoultely right and it pinged him that his beera had gone on to such a personal level when Teja had always good things to say about him . She may not agree with his game but he knew teja considered him a good friend and somwhere he also affected her . He was thankful teja was away and couldn't listen to it or she would be hurt .

"Teja geniunly likes you and sees you as a friend or else she wouldn't even have bothered to come and make you have food herself " Namish completed . Nishant wanted to say alot but realised it would count as a reaction so he stopped himself .

" Yaha pe bhot log hai jinhe lagta hai teju ko  dost banane nahi aate , aur use dosti nibhani ni aati " Namish wanted to majorly tell this to Umar but well Umar was  already out so he directed this to pratik who had said a lot about teja's fake friendships in the house

" Kuch log already out hogaye hai , lekin mai btana chahunga ki agar dosti tuti hai toh iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki teja ne hi nahi nibayi , kabhi socha hai saamne wale bhi toh nibha sakta tha ." He looked pointedly at pratik .

" Maine kab bola usne dostiya ni nibhayi ? " pratik asked irritated as the dig being taken at him. He immediately shut his mouth realising he had given a reaction . Shamita gave him a look that said he did a mistake and not to repeat it .

" Maine aise hi apne paise kharch ni kare live feed dekhne ke liye . You must think i am joking but i am not pratik .You have said a lot of hurtful shit about teja and her friendships jo maine jab khud suni toh mujhe personally bahot bura laga and mai offend bhi hua . " Karan looked curiously Namish at his outburst . Why would namish take so much offense at that . Were he and teja that close of friends ? He wondered . He absolutely knew nothing about her outside life and wanted to know about her ,out of biggboss self , her family , her friends .
he was possessive  when it came to nishant and vishal but not to the extent of jealously and possessiveness he was feeling right now . Maybe it came from the fact that he didn't know the guy or hos bond with teja . Here he knew the kind of bond teja shared with others .
He took deep breathes to calm himself.

" Bahot baar kaha hai ke teja ki bahar pata ni kaise dosti hai ," Insides of Karan's  stomach did a flip  as he heard that . He knew he had also maybe said that in anger . Hearing this from someone else's mouth made him flinch . He knew whatever Namish was going to say was going to directed to him too , maybe unknowingly. 

" Toh shayad apko abhi teja samajh hi nahi ayi . Teju is the most loyal friend to ever have. Woh bandi apne first coactor ke saath abhi tak achhe terms me hai , she never even once thought before nominating herself for her friend . Woh ladki achhi dost ni ho sakti ?" Karan looked surprised at the fact . At one side he felt guilty and on the other side proud of his . she had once again impressed him and given him more reasons to respect the kind of woman she was .

" And bahot achhe dost banaye hai usne who will be there for her at her one call . I also know it for a fact that one call she'll be there anytime you need her " Namish completed . The ott trio looked irritated at someone lecturing pratik and nishant over friendship and praising teja .

*******
Do vote and comment down your feedbacks