Chapter 17: Dealing With Ice

3rd Pov

(Night Time)

After the Mission Evander was web swinging through the city, stopping small crime, etc. Now he is sitting on top of a building looking at the city. Then, his spider-sense kicked it and he dodges a object that looked like ice, and he then turned around and saw a figure.

 Then, his spider-sense kicked it and he dodges a object that looked like ice, and he then turned around and saw a figure

Evander: Uhhh who the hell are you? And why are you dress like you is going to church or something.

???: My name means no business with you Shadow-Spider and today you die. 

Evander: Yeah....*gets into his stance* not going to happened lady.

???: Tch so be it. *starts runnning*

As the mysterious person runs at him one of their hand created a ice blade and started swinging it, but she started to dodges them and slided under her legs and kicked her but she turned into ice and he also tuned into ice. The real person jumped in the air ready to kill me, but I btoke through the ice and summoned the dark aura in his fist and uses his shadow punch and punches them in the face and webs them into the ground.

Evander: *shivering* J-jeez. People got ice powers now?!

???: *gets up* Is that all you got?

Evander: *shakes a bit* Nope! *opens a portal and jumps into it*

When the portal closed the person got their guard up but a portal appeared behind them and he jumped out and kicked the person and soon disappeared in and another portal and one more appeared in front of the person and soon was uppercutted by Evander and he popped out one of his stingers and sliced at the person but the person caught his arm and punched him in the face.

Evander: *lands on the roof* Damn..*gets up* 

???: *growling* Time to di-*hears something* But sir....fine I'll retreat. You win this one Shadow-Spider. *jumps off the roof*

Evander: *runs towards where the person jumped off but saw nothing* Okay that's very weird, and I must be seeing things but I thought I saw a octopus with a skull. *hears his phone vibrates and saw a text messages from Natasha that says 'Fury got shot down meet her at the hospital.'* Oh no shit! *jumps off the roof and web swings his way towards the hospital*