proposal??!?!??!?

{676 words}
{shorter smut drabble}
{this is literally based off of the above pic lmao}

Billy and Stu were sitting together in class. Science of course. Those long ass desks required two kids to sit behind em so of course the friends were stuck together.

Billy had leaned up to tap on Sidney's back to get her attention, but he was yanked back down into his seat by Stu. He huffed and jabbed him in the arm before focusing back on the papers.

"Come to the bathroom with me. Five minutes or I gut you."
Stu muttered into Billy's ear before standing up with his hands in his pockets. Only Billy saw on his way up, but Stu had a boner.

After a bit of Stu being gone, Billy followed. He knew what was gonna happen. He was usually "forced" to help. In other words, he played hard to get.

Billy was looking around in the restroom when he was pulled into one of the bigger stalls and promptly shoved onto his knees.
"Listen man. I'm so fuckin' pent up.. You're gonna help me."

The brunette rolled his eyes as he reached up slightly and started to unbutton Stu's pants. He was glad to help. He couldn't say that he planned it during science class but it was fine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy leaned in once Stu's pants were undone, he leaned in and pressed short kisses to his dick. Obviously just teasing. But when his hair was tugged so harshly his attitude changed.

Stu was gripping pretty tight on Billy's hair even before he began, just so he could have control.

The brunette got to work, hoping his hair could be pulled like that some more.
Stu was clamping a hand over his mouth tightly but he wasn't too audible when it came to this stuff anyway. It was the heavy breathing they'd have to worry about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stu was halfway done when they heard the door swing open and a couple of guys walk in. Billy didn't care though. He continued with the killer job he was giving.

"Ooh, somebody's getting pansy!"
One of the boys yelled after seeing two pairs of legs under the stall.

Stu's breath hitched as he heard the backlash.
"Man, you're just jealous that I snuck in a h--hot girl."

Billy looked up at Stu with a slight glare, but they both knew he wouldn't do shit about it.
Just to emphasize that the person was a "girl," Stu pushed Billy's head down hard.

The brunette of course reacted with a startled gasp and slight whine, forcing it to be in a slightly higher pitch to cover his voice up.

"Well.. Guess you landed yourself a pretty good slut."
A flush of a urinal and the sound of running water filled the room for a moment. But that faded when the door had shut again and the boys left.

"D'ya hear that Billy boy? You're a sluttt.."
The blonde teased with a slight smile and chuckle.

The brunette felt like he would melt at the degrading. That wasn't exactly his strongest point when it came to turn ons. Being called a bitch could get him off for days if he kept it fresh in his mind.

Billy quickened up and Stu gripped onto a group of his hair.
"Ah.. Babe."
He would tell the other not to say that but he didn't care. He wanted to finish up already.

Though that did come soon when Stu finally lost himself. He was on the cusp of an orgasm when he thought about how good Billy was at this.

The way he took it as far as he could. How he used his hand to get the places his mouth didn't reach. Even the way he whined when his throat was getting tired. It was absolutely euphoric.

When he felt the feeling of liquid fill his throat for what seemed like the last time, he was also filled with ecstasy. He wasn't exactly horny over it, but he would be later.

He swallowed every bit. Not Billy's proudest moment, but it wasn't too bad. Not for public sex anyway.