191

Welcome to last life smp! We have:

Devious con man who formed the best alliance ever, then went red and became the gremlin we all know and love (grian)

Usually composed smart man but took his tie off and went apeshit (mumbo)

Aha! A funny traitor who put lore from a server from years ago into the game. Jesus Christ calm down. Go back to narrating mumbos intros. (martyn)

The minecraft version of going to get milk after grians redness. That's it, I had no idea what else to put, (impulse)

Soft  dog boy who will go apeshit if he has to make another spyglass, then left the group and got manipulated. Is this why I relate to him so much? (Jimmy)

Crackhead who died being a simp, lmao. (Bdubs)

A survivor who left his boyfriend for the green gang (etho) 

Someone who died from their own trap. L (skizzle)

💃I didn't watch him but he's cool💃 (Tango)

Just wanted to live her cottagecore life but was betrayed (twice) then pulled into an eighty's sitcoms, like who falls for a red name, even if he's her husband irl (Lizzie)

The only one with a brain cell who got betrayed, that's happening a lot in the fairy alliance.... (Cleo)

The man who killed the only one with a brain cell because boogie boogie and then had to disguise himself, u doing good there? (BigB)

Legal protector of the queen. Our beloved (ren)

Gaslighting bitch who made everyone cry with roses and brought back angst for the fanfics, built a fucking gorgeous house which got burnt down and had the best looking fake base ever. I will not forgive for the flower husbands though (Scott)

Girlboss who had all the lives, just out there girlbossing ig. Oh yeah and she lured 3 people and only managed to kill one, rip ren. (Pearl)

Resident red name, our beloved wizard who killed most of the players(Joel)

Our other beloved wizard who just wanted to con- sell people manic crystals. Instead lost 6 lives in a span of an hour because he is the resident dumbass, we love him though (scar)

Extra:

A group of 5 idiots making jokes and spyglasses, then betraying eachover because angst (southlanders/ ahalliance)

The best boy band around, who was actually smart enough to make a lava proof base (team best)

A fucking hive, like what was that, it was fine then one died and poof, betrayal. (Fairy alliance)

Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss (scottage?)

Old men play wizards then kill everyone (Magic mountain (what was it called))

Edgy 10 year olds make up code names (shadow alliance)

As you can tell, I only really watched jimmy, grian, Scott, martyn and Lizzie during this, so team best was hard to do.