193

Welcome to empires smp! We have:

Bargain Elsa who has more flair for the dramatic than Wilbur, and that's surprising. His brother was a demon who he defeated and then he came back and the guy had to sacrifice himself to get rid of him or something. Also he is very, very gay for a stupid codboy dog boy man but swears the dinnerlit date and heart tunnel was purely platonic... (Scott)

Said codboy dog boy man who can't build for the life of him but is surrounded by builders and he's trying his best. We love him and all his flaws, even if it's a lot. Also he can talk to cod and has a council cause we love that for him. And he was in some sort of love square between Scott, Scott's brother and sausage? It's very confusing. (Jimmy)

Seabling to the codboy dog boy who was really rich cause while the rest of the empires were terrorised by a demon she was talking to axolotls and mining diamonds. Also she used the crown to make everyone buy her cakes so she could get big stonks. Also she's like a 10ft demigod but we'll brush past that. (Lizzie)

 Married to the demigod, he's even smaller than usual even if he tells everyone he's tall (he's not). He has the living embodiment of 'if I can't see him he can't see me' so he just built giant builds to ignore the demon. Also he's so full of himself that his rule of emperor was to have everyone wear his head because that's not weird. (Joel)

Time man who lives in a desert and started building a giant build then dipped for the rest of the season. Don't remember what happened to him though, (pixl)

A man who has way too much time on his hands and made a whole medieval city because he could. He was also possessed by the demon but then turned back by his sister-figure. He is apart of the weird cod boy dog boy harem thing even though at the start they were sworn enemy's. (Sausage)

Wizard who owns dragons and the dragon egg. She somehow keeps her 'brothers' in check even though they mock her a lot. To be honest when she has a hat like than it's no wonder why she hasn't flown away yet. (GeminiTay)

Redstone infused man who is amazing at building but also blew the whole server up with the cod boy dog boy. What else can I say? (Fwhip)

Some simp who loved a demon of their server. Did a grian and never built the back of the shy temple and tried to kill everyone because he could. Seriously, get help. (Joey)

Nature wife 1. Someone who built so many adorable building and made toys! Then they pillaged their wives empire and forced them to leave. (Kathrine)

Nature wife 2. Had to leave because of their wife. Was obsessed with wolfs and had so many. She's small gnome. (Shubble)

 Big vine farmer woman. I don't know what Pearl did. (Pearlescentmoon)