CHAPTER TWELVE :KENDELL/TAMEKA/TAMMY

I been texting Tameka everyday just to check on her, she always asked why my sudden interest, and I always told her that it was the friendly thing to do. We've been talking about a lot and getting to know each other, even though I knew all about her, but I had to play my role. Work has been getting back to normal but for safety purposes I wasn't going to lock up any more, and I haven't seen Tammy lately and I was proud of it. I found out about my future Wifey's business and it damn near broke my heart. She was so strong to keep her smile and bright attitude and I couldn't wait to embrace that every day. I was going to  invite her to a party that my homeboy was throwing but she might bring Jonathan  and that might blow everything, but I blew it off, the only reason that I was going was because my homeboy told me I could blend in and make myself seem like a member of society. I was going but I'm not  looking for no one even though I said I was gonna mingle and have fun, the last girl felt funny and I just couldn't do it again.
As I was getting ready to go I made sure to look presentable. As I made it to the party a little after ten, the place was jumping, and he had the females all up in here in all forms of shapes, sizes and colors. I made my way through the crowded to the VIP section, and I kept getting stares from everyone and a few winks, but none of them were worthy enough for my time. I hadn't had a drink, but I saw a shadow and it looked just like Tameka, I made my way closer and it was her and Charmaine, as I was making my way toward them I got an alert on my phone from Charmaine reading:
"I did this for you."
Smiling I made my way over and decided to start a conversation.
"What's up beautiful ladies, y'all having fun?"
I caught Tameka staring and I flashed her a smile.
"We meet again." Tameka said looking at me.
"I see damn girl you look nice tonight."
"Thanks Mario, where's your women you to cute to be single" Tameka said with a wink.
"Oh, trust me when I find her she aint getting away and you can put that on everything."
"Oh, sexy well I hear my song you wanna dance? I mean you staring like you wanna ask."
I didn't say a word I just led her to the dance floor and we danced to three songs straight. I was so impressed cause she still had the same moves as I remembered from a long time ago.
"Girl you are a great dancer."
"Thanks, I use to party with my ex all the time but my new man he doesn't dance so he decided to sit this one out and I came with my home girl instead."
"Oh, what happened to your ex anyway?"
"Uh, well... excuse me for a moment."
I saw her begin to tear up and I knew why and that let me know that she missed me as much as I missed her. I had to stop her I wanted to chill with her a little longer.
"Aye look I didn't mean to make you cry and I'm sorry that must be a touchy subject, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."
"Can we just get a drink?"
"Yeah, I guess, uh you not driving, is you?"
"Naw it's cool I'll call a cab or something, since Charmaine had to leave."
After a few drinks she was telling me about her past and I relived the moments deep inside. I wanted to cry but I couldn't show emotion too much. She ended up at my place as we shared a heated kiss and l had her laid out on the bed. I was gonna make love to her, well she asked me to and I knew it was wrong, and I tried to stop but the way she hopped on my dick let me know that she was in a dying need and so was I and who was I to deny the love of my life.
"Damn Mario fuck this pussy nigga."
"Oh, you want it deep?"
"Yes, baby I want it deep, I need it now."
As I stroked her nice and slow she made those faces that I loved so much and missed with a passion.
"Damn baby I'm Cuming"
With one swift motion I had her on my face, I wanted to see if it still tasted as sweet as I remembered.
"Damn girl you're delicious as hell."
"Ahh shit yess eat it daddy."
After we made love for about two hours I had her laying in my arms, I knew that she would probably regret this in a few hours, but this was the greatest night of my life and I was more than happy to be in her presence even if it was just one night.
The next morning, I decided to make us breakfast and prepare to explain everything and make sure that we were still friends.
"Good morning Mario, that was a fun night thank you I needed that." She said coming out the room.
My mouth hung wide open cause I didn't expect her to remember that at all.
"You not mad?"
"Strange I know but no I'm not, I mean I'm not the one to cheat but something felt oddly strange between us and it felt right, I feel like I can trust you and you remind me of my ex and the vibe was too strong to ignore."
"Oh, okay look I'm not trying to get you in trouble with your man so let me take you home."
"Okay but first let me taste some of that food I'm a little hungry."
I fixed her a plate and we ate in a comfortable silence. I didn't expect none of this to happen but crazy as it sounded I been praying for a taste and this would hold me over for a while. I don't know if we would ever do this again, but I knew that each time would be special, and I would make sure that she enjoyed every moment. After dropping her off we said that we were still friends, and everything was cool between us and how we would hang out sometimes. I went back home to day dream about my wonderful night/morning I had  with my baby girl.