- 𝐱𝐢.

- 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 💋

october 3rd|wednesday
baton rouge, louisiana
women's healthcare

october 3rd|wednesday baton rouge, louisiana women's healthcare

mackenzie;

i watched as the ultrasound technician spread the lukewarm jelly onto Breonna's small tummy. "ok let's see how baby's doing in there," the lady smiled pressing the probe into her lower abdomen.

"hmm, okay so from what i can see it looks like you're about six weeks along, so still really really early mama" she informed continuing to scan around.

- moments later

breonna shifted into the seat, while I pulled off headed to the nearest Chick-Fil-A. "girl i don't know when the fuck to tell Joseph. i don't know whether he'll be happy, mad-"she trailed off.

"i doubt he would be mad, he's the one who nutted in YOU."

she shrugged tapping at her cracked iPhone screen. "all i can do is hope right now. i still need time to figure out what i want to do first." i nodded my head understanding completely, i believe that women should do whatever they want with their bodies. whatever she decides to do, i plan to stick beside her one hundred percent.

"good evening, can I have a name please?" the dark-skinned beauty flashed a polite smile with the tablet in hand ready for our orders.

"yes, can I have a spicy chick-fil-a deluxe sandwich, add pepper Jack cheese. instead of fries, may I have Mac & cheese? and for the drink- let me have a Dr. Pepper," I told her as she quickly jotted away.

"okay, would you like any sauce to go with that?"

"oh yea! chick-fil-a & Polynesian please, I also have a second order too."

after paying for our meals, we headed to my place. i decided it was time for bre & i to really talk about what was best in her situation, especially since i am considered the more level-headed of the three of us.

- Mackenzie's estate

"so boo, let's talk," i placed by sandwich back into the box, wiping the corners of my mouth from the greasy substance.

Breonna looked up, ready for the conversation. "are you ready for a baby? like.. have you really THOUGHT about how your life will be? what you will be lookin' forward to? will you be happy at the end of the day?" i questioned.