III.

excuse mistakes💫

———————

mackenzie kai'sleigh sinclair
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"i'm really not understanding why i gotta make an appearance" i popped a fruity snack into my mouth as i sat on group facetime wit lex and bre.

"umm, cause we told them to throw the party. you just don't wanna go cause of yb," alexis said.

i laughed a little because nobody calls his ass that, "girl he still kentrell to me. i leave that to them groupies," i admitted.

the reason kentrell dropped out of school was to chase his dream of being a rapper, he definitely had the potential and i know he'll make it one day.

he just needs a good manager, the right people supporting him and more studio time. while his music career was taking off slowly, he did small shows here and there but he sold drugs and scammed to get his money.

"you got a point," lex agreed.

"yea" i chuckled. "but i'm gone have to find a outfit, what time it start?" i bit into another fruity snack, the cherry one to be specific.

"11."

"damn why so late?" i frowned

"you know they some all nighta boys," breonna rolled her eyes playfully.

"i'm trynna get druuuuunk" she added

i shook my head. that girl always wanted to drink and then babyjoe was gone snap on ha, but that don't got none to do wimme.

"yeah yeah, i'm finna find what ima wear now. i'll let y'all know if i'm still goin," i laughed before hanging up. i climbed out my bed and opened up my closet popping on the light.

i had so many damn clothes so i played me a little music, as loud as i wanted to because our neighbors worked overnight and only was home during the day.

I'ma smoke this joint then I'ma break you off
I be lying if I said you ain't the one
All these tattoos in my skin, they turn you on
Lotta smoking, drinking, that's the shit I'm on
Heard you not the type that you take home to Mom
Is we fucking when we leave the club or nah?
I ain't spending cash for nothing, I wanna see you take it off
I'ma pop this bottle, you gon' give me brain or nah?
Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?
You can ride my face until you're drippin' cum
Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah?
Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah?
I'm not the type to call you back tomorrow
But the way you wrappin 'round me is a prob
Ain't nobody tryna save ya
Baby, get that paper

i was really vibing out until my phone starting ringing loudly on the speaker interrupting my song, "Damnn."

i picked it up seeing kentrell was trynna FaceTime me. "this boy," i sighed. i slid it over to answer and his face popped up.

"yes kentrell," i smiled.

He smirked into the camera, "what you doin li guh" he asked with his thick Louisiana accent on full recognition.