- 𝐱𝐢𝐢.

- please excuse any mistakes😘

———————

october 4th. | thursday
baton rouge, louisiana
mackenzie estate

 | thursday baton rouge, louisiana mackenzie estate

- omniscient pov -

"front door motion detected" the alarm sounded waking both kentrell and mackenzie. first thing kentrell thought was to grab his gun. "It's just Ben and them" she chuckled slipping a large 3x t-shirt on over her bare body which fitted like a big dress on her,along with some teddy bear slides.

her body was still sore causing her to walk with a slight limp. after releasing herself she flushed the toilet and hurried downstairs hearing loud banging which made her headache intensify. "I'M COMIN' DAMN!" her voice blared making sure they heard her approaching.

"fuck yo ass ain't up foe" 10 asked.

she had completely forgotten it was still a weekday and she needed to go to school. she sighed "i was fucked up last night i-we overslept" she corrected watching as kentrell made his way down the stairs, dressing in some grey sweats that hug right below his ass, no shirt on.

he dapped up Ben and sat next to kenzie on the sofa

"mmm-i can see what typa night you had" alexis giggled mimicking Saucy Santana.

mackenzie smacked her teeth "don't come ova here bein' messy. i'm about to get dressed" mackenzie started for the stairs, "you coming?" she directed her question to kentrell, he nodded following behind her

back upstairs they both showered together and talked, "soo where we stand" mackenzie asked letting the warm water run down her back.

kentrell stood behind her in the small glass shower, her standing facing him. he stared down into her dark brown orbs, admiring her features.

"wha'cha mean"

"like-idk. i mean i don't want nothin' to be weird between us, we had sex and now i don't know where we stand-can we still be cool or like-

"ian gon' do you nun bad. you still my slime ball" kentrell smirked pulling her body towards his and pecked her cheek

"okay 'slime ball'," mackenzie copied. kentrell loved when she would say things like he did or tried to do anything like him in fact.

"question doe"

"hmm" kenzie hummed having her back face kentrell