II.

excuse mistakes💫

———————

mackenzie kai'sleigh sinclair
Tᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

waiting on alexis to walk out of ben's house, i chomped down on my fingernails which definitely needed a full set.

finding something to occupy the wait, i went on instagram, looking at all the reels, double tapping a couple of pictures here and there, until alexis' voice approached the car.

benjamin tagged along after her with his shirt off, as well as some joggers that hung right below his butt, and some nike slides. "wassam kenz?" ben greeted coming over to my side leaning into the window.

"what's good ten?"

"shit chillin'," he pulled at one of his dreaded locs.

"AYE BEN WHO DET IS!" kentrell hollered from the pouch. my stomach started to turn upside down.

please don't bring your ass out here, i prayed to myself.

"KENZIE!" ben shouted back, kentrell face went from a frown to a slight smirk.

he started walking towards the car, fuck!

"say kenzie, whaddup" kentrell smiled leaning into my window, having his voice shriek a little.

"hey" i spoke unsure of what else to say.

the reason i wanted to avoid kentrell at all cost is because this nigga been trying to get at me, ever since him and trinity called shit quits. they were very public and exclusive and it just felt weird as hell for him to be all up in my face. trinity had fell out with bre, lex and myself when she found out kentrell was fucking around on her- like girl.. what that gotta do with us? ain't like we knew.

"what y'all finna do" ben questioned.

i shrugged looking over at alexis. this girl had fly-aways all over her head and one of her lashes was partly hanging off the end.

"i'm a li hungry" she admitted.

"i guess we goin to eat then" i pulled up my phone to look for places to eat.

"mackenzie?" kentrell called.

"hm?" i hummed, breaking eye contact from my phone to look at him.

"you gone lemme take you on'a date"

my heart fell in my ass and i was stuck for words, quickly regrouping, i sucked my teeth, "for what kentrell?"

"i like when you say my name, say det again" he teased which caused me to blush. one thing about kentrell, he was extremely flirtatious and most times the shit worked too because ..why a bitch blushing ??

i rolled my eyes, "stop playin' wit me."

"you da one playin' lemme getcho numba," he took his bottom lip in between his teeth.

blushing, i shook my head.

"guh stop bein' stuck up and give my brudda yo numba!" benjamin interrupted.

sucking my teeth i eyed ben "ain't nobody ask you!"

"yeah and my friend ain't boujee, the fuck.."alexis defended.