1. jaden -hickey

I was sitting in jayla's room, during a live. "are y/n and jaden dating?" jayla read out loud. "they aren't but they do both have feelings for each other that they just won't admit." jayla replied rolling her eyes.

"jayla!" I exclaimed. Kylee chuckled "she's right though." she said agreeing with jayla. "oh so your pairing up now?" i asked them crossing my arms, they both started chuckling.

"if you don't believe me that jaden has feelings for you then we'll make him jealous." Jayla said. "fine, how?" i asked her.

"hey guys, how can we make jaden jealous?" jayla asked the live.

"do a hickey prank!" -user67792728270

"oh my god! yes! we're gonna edit the part of his
jealous face! do the hickey prank!" -favouritedaep

"please do the hickey prank! i promise you that most of the editors will edit that scene! I'm screen recording." -babeswaltonsz

"everyone wants you to do the hickey prank." jayla said. "let's do the hickey prank then." i said. "ONLY if you guys will send me all the edits or screen recordings i wanna rewatch his face." i said smirking slightly.

"see you totally like him!" kylee said smirking. "yeah, yeah whatever." i said smiling. "okay! let me get my make up bag." jayla said getting up and walking to her desk.

she got her make-up bag and took her make up pallet out. I was wearing a crop top, so i just bended my neck to the left so she could reach my neck.

she started drawing a circle on my neck but also making sure that it has a lip shape. she used the colours, red, a little bit of pink, blue and purple.

i went over to the live and showed them my neck so i could also see the hickey that jayla created with her make up. "oh my god, this looks way to real." i said chuckling.

"show meeeee!" kylee squealed, i turned my head towards her. "oh my god! jayla you do know how to do that shit." she said.

"thank you." she said bowing forward while chuckling. "okay we're gonna call for jaden." jayla said. i swallowed the lump inside my throat nervously.

"JADEN!" jayla called out, "WHAT!" he shouted back. "GET OVER HERE!" jayla replied. "I CAN'T I'M PLAYING!" he shouted back.

"JADEN GET OVERE HERE OR ISTG I'LL EXPOSE YOUR CRUSH RIGHT NOW AND DON'T FORGET THAT I AM LIV-" before she could even finish her sentence jaden barged through the door.

"i swear to god jayla if you even dare i'll eat you alive!" jaden said, "okay chill ya tets man." she said. "come sit next to y/n." she said.

jaden sighed and sat down next to me, "woah the live be going crazy, for what?" he asked us chuckling slightly.

"i don't know." i said looking at him, jaden laid down on the floor making sure his head was on my lap. i turned my head slowly, hoping he'd see the fake hickey.

his head flew of my lap, as he got up. "what's that on your neck y/n?!" he asked me. "what?" i asked him playing dumb. I covered my neck placing my hand on top of the fake hickey.

he pulled me closer to him by placing his hands on my hips. he took both of my hands and locked them together making sure i couldn't escape. I started squirming trying to break my hands out of his grip.

he placed his free hand on my chin and moved my head to the side. "is that a fucking hickey?" he asked me his voice laced with anger & jealousy.

"no i just burnt my neck with my curling iron." i said shrugging. "fuck no, y/n that's a fucking hickey." he said. "it isn't." i said.

"who gave it to you?" he asked me his expression turned into a angry one. Jayla and Kylee moved away from the camera a bit since the people wanted to see what was going on.

"y/n, i won't ask again who the fuck gave you that hickey?" He asked me again as his hands snaked around my neck to the back of my neck.

he pulled my face closer to his, I immediately blushed. Our noses we're literally touching each other.

I was about to speak but was cut off when i felt his lips press against mine, his lips are so soft oh my god. I heard kylee and jayla gasp in the background.

He pulled me closer to him, so my legs were wrapped around his waist, he turned my neck and started kissing my neck, he placed a hickey right above the fake hickey he kept sucking on that spot making sure that it would be visible to every person that passed by making sure that you were his.

"next time, if you try to make me jealous don't do it when i joined the live ma." jaden said winking before getting up and walking out of the room.

my eyes widened, literally the entire live was going crazy. I was literally shocked and in a trance i was speechless i couldn't even move.

"y/n? you good?" jayla asked me trying to hold in her laugh. kylee started laughing which caused jayla to break and laugh with kylee.

"fuck! ughhhh, i wanna see what he did to my neck." i said getting up and walking in the bathroom.

as soon as i walked into the bathroom i closed the door, but didn't lock it. i heard the door open again as i continued examining the real hickey on my neck.

"you look pretty when you're marked by me." jaden said smirking, i turned around and saw Jaden standing there. I chuckled nervously.

he picked me up and placed me on top of the counter, he got in between my legs. He placed his hands on either side of my legs, and continued to stare at me.

"Y'know i really wanna kiss you again, if you keep looking at me like that." I thought out loud. "don't worry that dream will come true." jaden said.

i was confused since i didn't say anything, shit did i say that out lou- i felt the exact same warm lips i felt a few minutes ago. his hands moved to my hips as he pulled my hips against his waist so i was pressed against him.

i heard the door open, but jaden didn't stop kissing me. He kept kissing me harder, i heard a small gasp. "shit, wrong room." i heard jayla say. me and jaden both turned around and saw jayla standing there with the camera in her hands.

•••