5. dms

J A D E N ' S P O V

i was scrolling through my instagram dm's out of boredom. i read a few, but not all of them. i clicked on a girl her dm.

i smiled at it, it wasn't about marrying me and all that. i get that people are just joking, don't get me wrong but i love my fans but yeah..

she was a really sweet girl, she said that my brother wasn't better than me and asked me how my day was. i wanted to reply but i really couldn't i have no idea why, this is literally like one of the first dm's that left me flabbergasted.

i walked into jayla's room hoping she'd give me any advice. i walked into her room, "hey jayla. can you help me for a sec?" i asked her.

"yeah, sure." she said, "so this girl sent me a dm. she's really sweet and all that but i literally have no idea what to answer." i said.

"can i see her instagram?" jayla asked. i nodded and gave her my phone, "woah, she's really pretty. if she hadn't texted you i would've taken her." she said winking.

i shoved her playfully, "she's pretty, sweet, funny-" jayla started but got cut off by javon walking in the room. "jaden, a girl told me to ask you how you are." he said.

"who?" i asked him, he showed me the dm and it was the same girl. "it's the same girl." i said showing it to jayla.

"oh my god! i have an idea!" she said, she took her phone and went live. "hey guys. jaden has a girl problem over here. he wants to answer a girl her dm but doesn't know what to do." she said.

"her name is "y/n." jayla said, the live started tagging a girl @y/n.l/n. that's her tiktok. me, jayla and javon followed her.

she was pretty popular, i clicked on one of her tiktoks as jayla and javon watched the tiktok with me. my eyes widened, "woah, she's fine." i said out loud accidentally.

jayla pushed me playfully, "ooh, our jaden has a crush." she said smirking. "i'm so bullying him with this video." he said motioning to the video he just recorded.

he clicked on play, you could see jaden's eyes widening as he saw y/n's tiktok video. "woah, she's fine." you could clearly hear that it was jaden's voice.

"JAVON! delete that now!" jaden said. "no, i have a better idea." he said smirking. he pushed jaden out of the live and went to stand in front of the camera.

jayla scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, javon smirked and clicked on the girls dm and accepted it. he sended her the video of jaden telling her how fine she is.

"and my job here is done." he said sitting down nodding his head while smirking in victory. "javon what did you do?" jaden asked his twin suspiciously.

"nothing." he said smirking, "fucking hell, javon!" i said glaring at him as i saw videos on my fyp of how he dm'd y/n that video.

"i'm gonna dye your hair green while your a sleep, or better i'll shave your hair off so your more bald." jaden said pointing annoyingly at his brother.

javon just giggled, "you need to be happy, your ideas bite us more in the ass than they please us." javon said smirking,

jaden snorted, "just like your girls."

jayla started cackling, while javon glared at jaden. the live was laughing at what jaden said, "jadennnnnn!" javon said jumping on jaden.

jaden just grunted and lifted javon of off him, he started rubbing his fist on javon's head. "stop that!" javon said squirming to get out of jaden's grip.

"if you delete that video." jaden said, javon started giggling at the memory again but was cut off when jaden started rubbing his fist faster against his head.

javon's phone pinged, javon picked up his phone and opened instagram. He clicked on y/n's and his dm's.

@y/n.l/n

*javon's story*
"how's jaden? :)"

(@y/n.l/n.)

-

"he's good." javon replied.

(@onwardwanna)
-

*javon shared a video*

*seen*
(@onwardwannna)
_

"oh my god!😂, that's why
i've been getting dm's telling
me to text him."

(@y/n.ln)
-

"HELL YES! DM HIM CALL HIM
NOW! HE'S HOLDING ME IN A DEATH
GRIP AND IS DEMANDING ME TO
DELETE THAT VIDEO! SEND HELP
FAST!!HSJSHAJSOSHWHA-
(@onwardwanna)
-

"i'll call him."
(@y/n.l/n)

*delivered*
-

•••
YOO BABEZ!! want a part 2? ;))