7. dream -Jaden

"you know that you look really stupid." i said pointing at his fit. "shut up you look just as stupid as me." he said glaring at me.

"nah, i look hot." i said examining my outfit. we decided to make a tiktok where we switch clothes. he was wearing my white crop top and nike sweatpants. (yes that's what i'm wearing atm.)

i wore his black nike hoodie with his shorts, "i'm kidding." i said turning to my bestfriend smiling, his eyes lit up. "you look awful." i added laughing at him.

"y/n! istg i'll kill you take that back!" he said pointing at me. "alright i take it back mama jaden." i said giggling.

he jumped on my back, "ow you fucker get off!" i said pushing him off of me. but the annoying ass kid decided to drag me with him.

i fell on top of him, we both groaned in pain. his hands went over to my hips as he sat up. "you look cute." he said winking at me.

i slapped his chest playfully, "shut up." i said wanting to get off of his lap, he just smirked and lifted me up. "JADEN!" i shouted wrapping my legs around him.

"what's wrong? live a little women." he said smirking. i rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

he took me downstairs and sat down on the couch, "i hate you." i said rolling my eyes at him, "nah we both know you love me." he said smirking.

"yeah right." i said sarcastically rolling my eyes, "aww come on y/n." he said smirking at me again. "no." i replied turning away from the boy next to me.

"will you listen if i cuddle with you?" he asked me, "yeah as if u would ever cuddle some-" my sentence got cut short when he pulled me in and laid me down next to him.

he wrapped his arm around my waist gently and pulled me into him. his head was laying in the crook of my neck. i could smell the shampoo he used.

he smelled good i wasn't gonna lie, but my point is..

"i really love jaden, but i have the feeling he likes someone else. i swear i have the biggest crush on him but i can hide it pretty well. i have a feeling like if i accept his flirting it'll just turn into a fling and we'll stop being friends.. i don't want our friendship of 10 years to go to waste." i thought.

i sighed, and rolled to the other side so my face was against his chest. i could smell his cologne, i swear this guy smells way too good.

"really? why thank you." i heard jaden mumble in my hair since his face was on top of mine, "shit did i say that out loud?" i mumbled.

"you did, and don't worry our friendship and love will last love."

my ears and cheeks burned, i knew that my cheeks and ears were deadass red. i smiled as everything started going dark.

i fell a sleep.

i was dreaming, i was with jaden in his bedroom. "hey j." i said putting my phone down. "hm?" he hummed still focusing his gaze on his controller.

"can we make a tiktok?" i asked him. "yeh yeh, just a sec." he said still focusing on his game. "fine." i said.

after a while he stopped gaming, and walked over to me. but i was texting one of my guy friends about what i should do with jaden.

i was reading my guy bestfriend's text as he texted me. "leave and come to mine so we can marry lol🤞🤭"

i chuckled at his text which caught jaden's attention, he also saw the text. he gripped his controller angrily, "hey, y/n wanna make that tiktok?" jaden asked her.

"i can't i'm busy." i replied, jaden huffed and placed his phone on his desk. he started playing the sound "electric." the trend where you kiss your bestfriend.

he smirked and pulled me on his lap, and kissed me, out of no where. i was shocked, but kissed him back anyways.

...

the dream ends.

but i still felt those warm lips on mine.

J A V O N ' S   P O V

"are they sleep kissing?" jayla asked me confused. "i have no idea what's happening but i'm so recording this." i said giggling while pressing on the record button

jayla smirked and got an idea, she walked over to y/n and jaden and tickled them which caused them to wake up. they both woke up with jaden's hands on each side of her face and y/n's hand at the back of his neck.

me and jayla started laughing. "you guys looked so stupid!" i said saving the video to my camera roll. y/n looked shockingly at jaden as he did the same thing.

they both pushed away from each other which caused them to drop on the floor, me and jayla just started cackling more. "oh this is too funny!" me and jayla said.

jaden and y/n groaned in pain "fuck you!" they both said in union.

"y'all are soulmates, you two need to shut the fuck up." jayla said.

•••