8. poolparty

"wanna come over to our pool party?" jayla asked me through the phone while i was applying lipgloss on my lips.

"i don't know.. who will be there?" i asked her as i was twisting at the cap of my lipgloss, "umm.. jaden, javon, kylee, maddison, bailey, jack, jason, alex, noah.

"shit." i mumbled, i used to have a crush on jack but he got a girlfriend so i kind off lost feelings for him through the year. but alex and jason gained feelings for me. and that's a problem because they're obsessed.

no it's not just a crush. it's a literal obsession, and maddison is a real bitch. i always used to pick fights with her in middle school, she always talks about how "small" she is.

i have no idea who the fuck invited her, but okay. noah is a good friend of mine and so is bailey. they kind of are together, noah & bailey but just won't admit it.

and kylee is also one of my bestfriends, javon and jaden too. but my point is i see jaden more then just a friend.. i'm disappointed in that because literally every fucking girl wants him.

i'm not insecure no, i just get jealous easily. sometimes ppl like to use that against me, so then the palm of my hand is against their face. i don't care if i sound like a violent person.

just don't fuck with me when you know i can't stand you. it's very simple, your either way a stranger to me, a friend, a lover or my enemy.

"so? you coming?" jayla asked, "yeah sure. when is it?" i asked her. "today. it start at 5 PM, take your pj's with you your sleeping over." she said in a teasing voice. "maybe with jadennnn." she sang.

i rolled my eyes at ear behaviour but chuckled anyways. "anyways goodbye b, see you i'll be there in a bit." i said ready to hang up. "see you babe!" that was not jayla's voice.. "jaden hand me my phone back!" jayla said.

jaden...
called me...
fucking...
babe?!?!?!

my eyes were wide open, i hung up and sat down on my bed. i took a deep breath and shrugged of the thought, i was screaming on the inside don't worry. i took out a red bikini. i pulled my shirt over my head and unclipped my bra, i also slid my underwear off as i pulled my swimsuit on.

i looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. "i look fine as hell." i thought. i pulled on my nike pro shorts and a red top over my head, i took my zip up hoodie and pulled it over my arms and went to my shoe collection.

i chose to wear my red jordan 1's. and take slippers with me, i went over to my car and dropped my stiff inside. i took everything with me, toothbrush, pj's, charger, make-up, ipad, laptop, etc.

i started driving to the waltons, after a few minutes i arrived at their house since it wasn't so far from mine. yes i could've walked but you really think i'd do that?

i had my swimsuit under my shorts and top if you know you know. i parked my car in front of their garage and locked it up.

i walked inside their house and went to their backyard i saw them sitting their with drinks in their hands, a literal disco ball in the pool flickering with lights.

"y/n!!!!!" jayla squealed as she ran over to me with her drink in her left hand she engulfed me in a tight hug.

•••

yeah idk i'm quitting here.