3. truth or dare -jaden

me, javon, kaylee, jayla and jaden were in the car on our way to get boba. jaden was annoying the shit out of everyone by biting them.

"i literally failed my test for like what the 2nd time. i ain't gonna lie-" javon said but jaden bit him. "stop." javon mumbled.

javon started stalking again " i ain't even gonna lie, it was like really bad." javon said but jaden bit him again. "J gang!!" jaden said. "jaden!!" javon exclaimed really annoyed.

"J gang!!" Jaden said again. "y/n come get your boyfriend!" javon said annoyed. "he's not my boyfriend! and jaden get back here." i said pulling on his sleeve.

he sat back down next to me and smirked at me. "jaden if you even think about biting me, i swear to god i'll bite you back!" i said. "i'm sure he'd like that." javon said smirking.

"shut up javon no one asked u anything." me and jaden said. "see, they're literally soulmates." javon said. i rolled my eyes at the same time as jaden.

"and another reason why they're soulmates." javon said jayla chuckled and continued driving. "the live is asking if we can play truth or dare." javon asked us.

"cool with me." i said, taking of jaden's hat and placing it on top of my head. "that's my literal fucking hat!" jaden said. "so? your name ain't on it?" i asked him.

"y/n.. it literally says 'jaden walton'." he said. "i still don't care." i said. he rolled his eyes. "okay.. jayla truth or dare." javon asked his sister.

"hmm dare." she said pulling over at the boba shop. "i dare you to kiss kaylee." my eyes widened at his dare will she do it? Jayla looked at kaylee for permission making sure she's comfortable with it.

kylee nodded saying it was just for a dare since she's straight anyways. "okay.. jaden." jayla said smirking at the same time as javon and kylee.

me and jaden looked at each other suspiciously. "truth or dare?" she asked jaden. "i ain't a pussy so dare." jaden said confidently.

"okay big boy i dare you too make out with y/n." she said. before i could even answer or even think jaden pulled me on top of his lap and started kissing me.

his hands slowly went down to my waist as he caressed my hips and waist. he slid his tongue in my mouth and went over to my neck and started kissing and licking down my neck.

he made sure to create two hickey's before he pulled away. "holy shit the live is going crazy." javon said. i just sat there shocked at what just had happend.

"okay..now jaden choose someone." he said. "y/n." he said, "truth or dare?" he asked me keeping a firm grip on my hips. i didn't wanna choose truth scared he'd ask me who i had feelings for or if the kiss- sorry make out session felt good.

"umm.. dare." i said, he smirked. "i dare you to make that one tiktok trend with me and i get to kiss you at the end of the tiktok" he said smirking. "what tiktok trend there are like a milion?" i asked him.

"you can choose as long as i get to kiss you at the end."he said. "okay..what about the trend where you recreate picture positions" i said. "good." he said smirking, "now kylee truth or dare?" i asked her, "truth." she said, "hmm.." I started thinking, "ask her what really happend with my hoodie?" javon asked me.

"umm.. i may have sold it." she said chuckling awkwardly. "let's get some boba." i said, "i think that's a perfect idea." jayla said getting out of the car as everyone else followed.