9. the kiss

"hey, walton." i said smirking at my bestfriend, "what do you want L/N?" he said rolling his eyes.

"are you still mad at me for ruining your chances with that girl at the mall?" i said chuckling, "yeah! she was hot!" he said.

i rolled my eyes at him, "she was just using you for clout you idiot!" i said waving my hands around, "no she wasn't gonna use me for my clout!" he said rolling his eyes at me.

"i overheard her talking to her friends you idiot!" i said smirking, but on the inside i was literally on fire how could he call her hot! he isn't my boyfriend but it still made me angry.

"y/n? hello?" jaden said confused, "what?!" i snapped. "you good?" he asked me raising one of his eyebrows. "i am." i said looking down at my feet.

i heard jaden get up and walk over to me, and then i saw a pair of feet in front of me, as i looked up my breath hitched.

why. the. fuck. is. he. so. close. to. my. fucking. face.

JADEN'S POV

"don't worry about her." i said to y/n, since she was so pissed off about the girl. but she doesn't even know that i overheard the girl talk about it with her friends.

i just wanted to make her jealous, i also scare the boys away if they try to shoot their shot with her or if they ask for her snap. like no? can't they fucking see she's mine, we're just like-... not official yet.

i'm extremely close to her face though and i just know her hearts beating faster and faster, because her breathing is increasing faster and faster.

i smirked at her, "you nervous?" i said. "shut the fuck up, honestly jaden." she said burying her face in her hands.

i took her hands of her hands and wrapped them around my neck instead, one of my hands traveled down to her waist.

"don't be nervous, i won't do things you don't want me to do." i said smirking while shaking my head since my hair was in front of my eyes.

"and what are these things then?" she said bringing my face closer to hers. this time my heartbeat increased.

"uhm.." i mumbled, get a grip jaden!

i looked at her into her eyes just to see that she's smirking at me, oh my god she knew what she was doing.

i closes my eyes, and tried to focus again. "i don't know? maybe kiss you?" i said smirking at her.

"I KNEW IT!" someone said as they barged inside my room, my head snapped to the person who barged inside.

"JAVON!" i said sighing, she wanted to get out of my grip but i just pulled her closer by her waist.

"ooooh, so you and y/n i see you girl!" he said doing the gay hand sign. "just get out javon." i said nodding towards the door hoping he'd get the hint.

"sorry girl, but i gotta tell jayla about this. the girls gossip." he said winking at us, before walking sassily away.

i turned my head to look at y/n, and grabbed her chin and pulled her into me. i felt her lips touch mine.

she fucking kissed me back oh my god.

we kept on kissing for like a minutes or so, taking a few breaks but just couldn't break apart from each other.

but something or someone barged into my room again.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU JAYLA!" javon's annoying voice said. "damn girl get that ass!" jayla said winking.

me and y/n just laughed it off and closed the door in front of their face, and this time locking it.

"OH YOU DID NOT! JADEN FUCKING WALTON I WILL COME FOR YOU! YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!" javon said dramatically.

i took y/n to my bed and turned on my tv, "what do you wanna watch y/n?" i asked her. "cobra kai!" she said excitedly.

"good taste amor." i said smirking at her, "i know that i have a good taste in boys- i mean movies." she said quickly.

"already turning soft on me rosy cheeks." i said chuckling at her face, she was blushing.

"shut up! don't ever fucking call me that again." she said starting episode 1 of cobra kai.

•••

read this.

Y'ALL I HAVE A LOT OF TIME RNNNN I'M SO HAPPY THAT I BEAT MY EX BESTFRIEND HER ASS SHE HAS A BROKEN NOSE, BROKEN JAW AND A CONCUSSION MAN I'M GLAD I DID THAT BC THE BITCH WENT TO FUCK MY EXES BUT MY EXES GOT THEIR ASS BEAT BY FRIENDS OF MINE 🤣 AND I BEAT HER ASS LMFAO AND I NAILED IT IDC WHAT PPL SAY. OH YEAH SHE LOST A TOOTH AND IMMA TELL YOU WHY BECOME I'M LIKE HEE FRONT TEETH, WITHOUT ME YOU'LL NEVER SMILE THE SAME AGAIN BITCH. AND SHE ALSO SNITCHED ON ME, SHE WENT ON AND BOUGHT WEED ON MY NAME SHE WENT TO MY DAD  LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? I MEAN I DO WEED BUT I'M NOT GONNA BUY WEED FROM MY DAD?