Back in California

In California, Chick Hicks and The King sat in their trailers thinking to themselves. With Lightning McQueen missing, Chick Hicks seems to be enjoying himself. The twins who were McQueen's fans became his fans. Chick didn't care if McQueen was missing, but someone else did.

The King sat there in thought. That's all he did since they left the last race to head to California. The King had growing suspicions that McQueen isn't who he says he is and how his voice changed after the race when he hid in the bathroom. How pale he looked and nearly passed out on him. However, one question bothered him, why is the racer that McQueen always asked for vital to him?

Chick Hicks sometimes wondered what McQueen was hiding. Medical wrappings? Chick's team mentioned how there would be a whole wad of them in the trash after a race. Chick leaned back against his car. It didn't make sense that McQueen was always hiding after each race. Medical wrappings in the trash.

Chick sits up instantly, "Wait a minute! Why would McQueen need medical wrappings? If he was injured, he wouldn't be racing! Unless..." Chick's eyes widened at his newfound theory. He growled at the thought. "So that is what McQueen is hiding." He hissed.

The King, however, figured out who McQueen truly was, that McQueen joined the Piston Cup for a reason. And it had to do with that racer. "McQueen took a dangerous risk," The King murmured, "A female in the Piston Cup." The King stood up from sitting in his chair and walked over to his laptop in the compartment. Opening it up, The King went to the search engine and searched for the famous racer. If McQueen is interested in this racer, The King will find out why.