Chapter 3

(a/n this image does not belong to me)

The days slowly went by as the next morning, Evelyn would be going to the place she was supposed to stay at for as long as Miss Forest was away. The girl was currently lying on her bed blankly staring at the ceiling thinking.

So many things I have to do, so many things I know and still so many things left to figure out...

She finally decided that she wouldn't be able to sleep anytime soon and got up to go for a walk outside. She carefully and quietly opened the door and got out of her room, now standing in the hallway. She walked barefoot down the stairs and to the back door. She carefully unlocked it and got out in the huge garden.

As soon as her bare feet made contact with the damp grass, she let out a satisfied sigh. She started walking to the nearby forest looking up at the dark cloudy sky above her head. As she was walking in the woods, the shadows surrounded her and slowly pulled her in to their cold dark arms.

She suddenly stopped walking and thought to herself.

Were the shadows actually the only thing that could calm her and make her feel at peace? Were they her only friends? The only ones she could trust?

And she kept walking deeper into the woods, her eyes closed and her mind lost in thought.

This coldness had a familiar scent to it...

—-------------------------

The only sound  that was heard in the room was the beeping noise of all the hospital devices around her. Some of them attached to her  slender arms. She was awake. She looked around her and saw the blurry image of a doctor and a nurse talking above her. Once they saw she was awake they immediately turned to her.

"Don't panic sweety. Don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be fine. You're safe. We won't hurt you. Lie back down please" the nurse told her with extreme sweetness and a hint of  rush in her voice.

What...?

The girl did as told and looked at the doctor with wild eyes.

"I'm afraid you have suffered a terrible concussion that has caused a severe damage to your hippocampus" the doctor told her. "In other words you have lost your memory"

The girl blankly stared at the man standing in front of her. 

The doctor kept rambling about her condition and the nurse tried to hold her hand. But as soon as her fingers made contact with the girl's skin she immediately pulled her hand away and looked at the nurse wild-eyed, slowly narrowing to her. The nurse pulled her hand back and took some steps backwards to give the poor girl some space. The doctor and her ended up leaving the room.

After what seemed like a few hours another woman came in the room. "My name is Miss Davis and from now on you will be living with me" the woman said and gave her a sweet heartwarming smile.

A very obviously fake smile...

a/n

So... guess who's writing a chapter instead of studying for their history test or sleeping!

ME

So I had some ideas and because I have a kinda... weird memory (I remember the stupidest things and the most unimportant details but forget many important things) I decided to write them down so that I don't forget them. I don't really know if I did a good job with it but here's the third chapter. I might edit it in the future.

Hope you'll like it.

Cya