Chapter 13

It was New Year's Eve and I was going to Chris's place for a party since my parents had some charity event to go to. I dressed in a pair of black jeans and a sequined off the shoulder tunic. Chris said everyone was semi dressing nice so I figured this was good. I wore my hair in a high ponytail. Once I got to his house I knocked on the door and Scott answered.

"Hey! You made it!" Scott said and hugged me once I walked in. I set my purse down and took my shoes off by the door and walked into the living room. I saw Chris right away and he rushed over and hugged me.

"Hey! I was getting worried." Chris said and I laughed.

"Why? I'm on time." I said and Scott laughed.

"You are time if you show up early." Scott said and I smacked Chris's arm and he laughed.
"You didn't tell me to get here early. You said 8." I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist, I placed mine in his upper arms.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you. You forgive me?" Chris asked and I sighed and acted like I was thinking about it.

"Ummm...." I said, he groaned and leaned in kissing me.

"You're forgiven." I said once we broke apart.

"You ready to meet everyone?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"I guess so." I said and took a big breath. He took my hand and walked me over to a small group of woman.

"Mom, Carly, Shanna I would like you to meet Alice." Chris said and they all smiled at me.

"Nice to meet all of you." I said shaking their hands.

"So you are the one who was the tutor on the set?" Carly asked and I nodded and she smiled.

"Yeah that was me." I said and she smiled.

"He talked about you so much." Shanna said and Chris groaned and I saw him blush as we all laughed.

"Awww you talked about me?" I asked Chris.

"All the time. Would come to mom's every night and talk about you." Shanna said and I smiled at Chris.

"Shut up Shanna." Chris mumbled with a smile and I squeezed his hand. I then looked at Lisa.

"Also, the chicken parmesan you made for us that night was great Mrs. Evans, thank you." I said and she smiled broadly.

"Please call me Lisa and it was my pleasure. Chris said you're not much a cook either." Lisa said and I laughed looking at Chris.

"Wow, ratting me out before I can even meet them." I said and he shrugged.

"I know enough to survive and make dinner that wont make anyone sick but I prefer to not cook since it's just me." I said.

"You know what you two should do?" Carly said and we looked at her.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Takes a couples coking class or get a private instructor to come here. Teach you some things." Carly said and I looked at her with a smile and then looked at Chris.

"That would be a lot of fun." I said and Chris nodded.

"We will look into it." Chris said and kissed my cheek. We stood around talking and getting to know and meet everyone. Chris finally took my hand and took me off to a side room and I saw some kids watching a movie and Dodger was with them. The minute Dodger saw me he ran up to me.

"Hey buddy." I said and petted his head and gave him a kiss.

"At least I came first this time." Chris said and I smiled