Chapter 15

*****2 MONTHS LATER*****

I was working in the bakery in the back finishing up some special order cookies when my mom came back.

"Hey, we just got a call for some cupcakes to be special delivered somewhere and I was wondering if you could take them?" Martha asked.

"Why can't Danny do it?" I asked.

"Because he has the day off and I'm asking you." Martha said and I sighed.

"Yeah, get them ready from the case and I will get cleaned up." I said and Martha nodded and headed into the bathroom. I knew when I made a delivery I needed to look presentable so I cleaned up my face, put on a little make up and re-did my hair. Once I was done I headed out of the kitchen and I saw my dad loading the boxes in the font seat of my car.

"Go ahead and head home after you drop these off." Martha said and handed me the slip with the address.

"Got it." I said and smiled. I got in my car and put the address in my GPS and drove where I needed to go. Once I got to the street I saw it was closed off and I was stopped by a guard.

"Sorry, this is a closed set." He said and I sighed knowing exactly where I was.

"I'm Alice Mitchell, I'm from Sweet Wonderland...." I trailed off and he looked on a list.

"Okay you are cleared for entry." He said and the gate was moved. I followed directions of a couple of the cars and parked where they were. I parked and started to unload the boxes of cupcakes.

"Alice?" I heard a voice ask and I looked to see a lady approaching me.

"Yes." I answered.

"Hi, I'm Kelly. I was told to come and find you once you got here." Kelly said and I shook her hand. She handed me a set pass on a lanyard and I smiled.

"Wear this for me please." She said and I nodded and placed it around my neck then grabbed all the cupcakes boxes.

"I assume by now you now what set you are on?" Kelly asked and I huffed a laugh.

"I got a good idea." I said and she smiled at me. We walked to a tent that seemed like a craft services tent with tons of food and Kelly helped me set down the cupcakes. I looked at Kelly and she smiled.

"Do you know where his trailer is?" Kelly asked and I smiled.

"I think so. I haven't been here since right before filming started but I'm sure I could find it." I said and she nodded.

"He should be in there. His assistant said he wanted to take a nap." Kelly said and I nodded. I walked away and headed towards his trailer and as I walked in I saw him sleeping on the bed in the trailer and I smiled and stayed quiet. Dodger was in the trailer and saw me walking and got excited.

"Hey bubba, no barking." I whispered as I petted him. I took my shoes off, set badge and crawled into bed with Chris. He didn't even wake up and just wrapped his arm around me and instantly I felt his whole body relax. He had been so stressed lately with working that when I did get to see him we would just eat and watch a movie or tv. I hadn't been staying the night at his place since he was working at all hours, he didn't want to keep me awake. I was facing him and I ran my hand gently over his cheek and I saw him smile in his sleep.

"I really hope this is my girlfriend in my bed because if not she is going to be pissed." Chris said and I smiled as he opened his eyes.

"Hey beautiful." Chris said and leaned in giving me a gentle but passionate kiss.

"How did you get on set?" Chris asked and I looked at him confused.

"You didn't order the cupcake delivery?" I asked and Chris shook his head.