Unlikely Pair

"Gold - who is he?" I stuttered trying to scoot away but winced pressing my fingers seeing blood on my fingers. Gold stared at me tears in his eyes mumbling. "Y/n..." Shacking my head slowly at him I choked out. "Who is she Gold?"

Thunder roars around us as an ambulance and the police car pulled up and out comes Emma, Mary Margaret and the David guy. He bends down now that I'm over the red line whispering that same girls name. "Y/n, it's gonna be okay we'll get you to the hospital." Leaning away from him he tried to reach out with a hand confused. "It's me you're brother. I'm not going to hurt you." Gold reaches forward waving his hand over my wound and somehow it healed. "What's going on?" David gets to his feet pulling him up as Mary Margaret helped me to my feet trying to keep me calm. "She crossed over the line. She doesn't remember." The man with a hook called him a crocodile before Gold kicks him and Emma shouted. "Gold, are you insane!" Both blondes grabbed him as he tries to kill him with the cane. "Yes I am." David grunted mentioning the girl they think is me. "You can't do this. This isn't what Y/n would want." Finally they separated the two when Emma sits me inside the ambulance wiping away my wet blonde hair I saw blood on the ends of my hair. Holding up my right hand I started shaking seeing blood on my nails. What just happened to me.

Mary Margaret helped me out of the hospital squeezing my hand seeing them rush the hook guy to an ER. The door burst open and I saw Gold who I tried to run to but her and Emma hold me back. "Gold, gold what's going on?" He shoves his hands against the David guys chest shouting as he gets held back from me calling out that foreign name again. "Y/n, Y/n. What's happening, Y/n!" Everybody started shouting until Dr. Whale entered the room. "Everybody calm down. Mr. Gold, she's in good hands." Gold shoves past him growling in the doctors face mentioning when I ate that apple treat. "Don't you dare say that Whale. The last time she was in this hospital you're nurses nearly pulled her plug. So I don't trust anything you say anymore. And heed my words you hurt her and I'll kill you!"

Rumple's POV
A nurse takes Y/n into a room with a bed and I started to leave but Charming called out to me. "Can we talk privately?" He opened an office door locking it as I rested my hands on my cane eyeing him. "What do you want to talk about, dearie?" He leans his back against the door questioning. "Why exactly did my sister remember you and not me?" Shacking my head I don't have time to answer questions when I need to be looking for a way to bring her back. "Her curse memories only know you as the coma patient who woke up. But we formed a connection of a sort." The prince pressed his fingers to his nose groaning in frustration. "You did this. I never should've trusted you!"

"Watch your tone with me Charming. And if you recall I'm not the one who shot her over the town line. That was Hook who I really prefer to kill of you'd let me." I started to leave but he blocked me in arms crossed over his chest. "Yeah that's not gonna happen. What I want to know is why should I let you anywhere near my little sister. Let alone let you kiss her if she doesn't freak out about that." Gesturing with my right hand I raised my voice at the prince knowing that he'd rather her stay cursed then be with me. "So you'd rather her not know who she really is all to keep us apart. Who's looking like the monster now, David!" Waving my hand I unlocked the door brushing past him calling over my shoulder. "This isn't what she would've wanted from her brother. You're her family she have interest in bringing her back!"

"I'm glad we went out tonight Mr. Gold. I had fun." Y/n or as she's known currently Ella leans on me with our arms looped together while we stroll down main street. "As did I Ella." She smiles getting an idea in her head that makes her giggle that is music to my ears. "Let's play a game. If you could be in any fairytale story which one would it be?" I nearly blurted out our story but I mentioned Henry who she's been talking to recently. "That boys growing on you I see, lassie. I'm not sure what about you?" She stopped walking turning to face me acting like she's holding a sword in her hands. "I'd pick something with prince charming. The guy who fights Dragons and kisses the girl waking her from her curse." Staring into those blue eyes they seemed brighter when I replied to her. "You just might be closer to a prince then you think."

Running a hand through my hair I entered Granny's seeing the prince sitting at the bar. Y/n was discharged from the hospital and has been sitting outside the police station trying to rack her brain on what happened. And I've been ignoring her calls because I don't know what to say to her, she'll ask what happened so I need help from her sibling. "I need to talk to you." He scoffs sitting his glass of alcohol down on the table. "What do you want to talk with me about, Gold?" Resting my left hand on my cane waving my right hand towards him. "I wanna know how you did it. Even when both your heads were filled with false memories David Nolan still won Mary Margaret's heart."

"You want me to help you..." He slowly breathed out staring into me with those same blue eyes his sister has. Reaching into my suit pocket I sit the golden pin in front of him. "Look if you don't want to help I understand why, because we have a long history together. But if you do for the first time ever I'm gonna owe you a favor." Charming runs a hand over his face his eyes fixated on the clip near my hand. "Look when Regina cursed her and me there was still a sliver of Snow and Charming, the real us, inside." Raising my brows at the blonde I wasn't following. "So how do I bring back the real Y/n?" I'm not entirely sure true loves kiss will work this time. It was a lucky chance of fate that I woke her from that apple sleeping Curse.

He leans his elbows on the countertop eyeing the clip that is starting to rust after being transported by the curse. "Show her the man she fell in love with." My phone vibrates and I see it's a text from Ella. Opening it she sent a picture of us after the curse me standing behind her arms draped over her shoulders smiling. It was the day I kissed her awake right before she reunited with her brother. "I need to - can you tell me everything about your sister. So that we can both get back our Charming princess, please." Charming picked up the clip placing it in my freehand softly smiling. "Yeah we have a deal."

Comments really appreciated :)