19

EVERYONE WAS exhausted as the next day came around. Rosalie and Beth stayed in bed, while Abbi played with her grandmother and Nico, "are you trying to spice our sex life up, Red?" Rosalie whispered against Beth's ear, as she intertwined their fingers.

"Maybe?" Beth smiled, as Rosalie placed a kiss on the side of her neck.

"Those toys that you bought," Beth's teeth sank into her bottom lip, as Rosalie straddled her lap, and placed a kiss on her lips, "I'm willing to try each and every one," Rosalie said.

"Really now?" Beth grinned widely, "what happened to your disgust for fakes?" Beth teased.

Rosalie shrugged and placed another kiss on her wife's lips, "you changed my mind the first time you brought a toy home."

Beth's stomach swirled, "you loved that orgasm in the shower, didn't you?" Beth asked.

Rosalie was then the one grinning. She nodded and ran her tongue over her bottom lip in thought, "it wasn't too bad," Rosalie responded.

Beth raised her brows, as she thought back to the previous morning. She was surprised that no one heard all of the moaning, probably because of the running shower, "I'm glad you liked it, Bunny," you orgasmed so hard, I thought I was cumming too.

"I love you, Beth. We'll try everything in that box when we're not in a house filled with nosy family members," Rosalie giggled and rolled off of Beth, ready to start the day. Beth looked at her wife. I love you too, more than you even realize.

WHILE EVERYONE watched a movie in the living room, Michelle headed into the kitchen, and Rosalie followed her, "Michelle," Rosalie thought of how to broach the topic, knowing that she'd be overstepping, "we should talk."

Michelle poured herself a glass of wine, and offered the bottle to Rosalie. Rosalie poured herself a glass and sighed, "what about?" Michelle asked. Downing half of it, Rosalie wiped her lips with the back of her hand, "if this is about me checking you out once in a while, then you're too full of yourself," Michelle said.

Rosalie furrowed her brows, confused, making Michelle realize that it had nothing to do with that, "uh, what?" Rosalie asked.

"Forget I said that. What is it then?" Michelle tried to change the topic. Rosalie brushed it off as though it was nothing, and ran her index finger along the stem of the wine glass.

"I heard that you're seeing a married woman," Michelle's eyes widened. Who the fuck told her that? "Your mum—"

"Has not been minding her own business?" Michelle snapped, feeling immediately frustrated. She rubbed her temple, and sealed her lips around the rim of her glass.

"You could say that," Rosalie sighed. She hated that she'd placed herself in such a position. She should have just told Barbara that she couldn't do it, "she just wants me to give you some advice."

"What? Because you married your ex-fiancèe's wife somehow makes you an expert?" Her ex-wife. Get your facts straight, Michelle.

"Of course not," Rosalie muttered, taking a breath to get her thoughts in order, "I just want you to be careful, and not get your heart broken."

"You think I'm in love?" Michelle asked.

Rosalie shrugged and looked down at her glass. This is going to be harder than I expected, "I don't know how intense your feelings are. But I do know that it's a complicated situation to be in," Rosalie said.

"I don't need your advice, Rosalie. Yes, I'm having sex with a married woman. No, I'm not in love with her. And how the hell did my mother, of all people, find out?"