60

"I'll be offed by 60," As if they were soft words in a summer breeze weighed down by the severity in its cold connotation, drowning in the ripple affect- my heart imploded, hands clasped, cold. Winter, in its devastating beauty.
I've wondered if we looked at the same moon. If star gazing was real, as sand through clasped hands brought upon the same memories. Interlocked and forever cemented.

I promised to follow you into the dark-but even in darkness I wasn't prepared for solemn quiet.
Black in its pitch with no return, dim nor light.

It's written in the constellations, no control but beauty in its telling. A story not defined yet unfolding at the seems.

"I dream of kings."
No- lucid

If we're at a cross roads, I'd endeavor in this journey; I'll walk with you, this path to something more beautiful.

Don't let me let you go.

As I recall, seeing you from afar brought upon a sense of delusion; something that I couldn't escape from even if I wanted to. And sure enough a glance from across the room was all it took.

My downfall in all it's essence. Distilled beer and cigarettes; a sense of familiarity but the true sense of home lies within your eyes.

Up comes the emerald.

Across the way yearning to meet at this exact moment- My heart couldn't be more still.
Until pursed lips unto mine I knew I could never let you go-but you hold me, arms length at best. The cord ready to break at any given moment yet I still worry if we think of the same thing.

The road to a future built on the present please tell me this is what you want too. Our hearts will fly freely as long as you promise for me to never let you go.

Earth shattering yet words I can't ignore.

We won't.
I dream of kings yet lucid.

"You're not going to like what I have to say."
My heart is quiet.

Two things, we bleed the same and dream and dreaming sure in itself is enough to salvage.

It wasn't.
You should know by now, yet our hearts dance somewhere now and all the while I've prayed for peace-
Nothing yet so devastating as eternal sleep.

With a love that grew and still follows the moon-
Don't let me let you go, too much too soon.

A piece of me is with you on this journey so called sleep-
And in the end I'd trade it all,

Let me let you go.