The Aftermath

OOH NEW POV

Tommy's POV

"AY ELI WHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR ARM AROUND Y/N??? I SWEAR IF Y'ALL ARE DATING OR SOMETHING I-" Eli Interrupted me by saying "DUDE THEY LOOKED SCARED AT THE MOVIE SO I WAS JUST BEING NICE" Both of their cheeks were red. Eli awkwardly removed his arm from around y/n and scooted a little away from them. they got up and said they had to go but that they'd be back. their voice sounded like they were about to cry. I fucked up. shit. and hour passed and they still weren't back. Eli and I both tried calling them. they didn't pick up any of the calls. He ended up leaving about half an hour later. around 15 minutes after he left I called them. they finally answered

"Tommy? whats up?"

"are you okay? what happened? you never came back to my house, then you ignored Eli and my calls."

"yeah I'm fine. I just fell asleep at my house."

"Somethings wrong. what is it? and don't say nothing because I can tell somethings wrong."

"It's nothing Tommy. Don't worry about it"

"No tell me whats wrong or I will literally be at your house in 5 minutes."

"Fine. are they guys still there?"

"Yeah Tubbo and Wil are, why?"

"can you just go into another room or something? I don't really want them hearing our convo."

"fine. *goes into another room* Okay tell me whats wrong now."

"You cannot tell any of your friends okay?"

"Okay secrets safe with me."

"I may or may not have a crush on Eli."

"I FUCKING KNEW IT OMG"

"BE QUIET I SWEAR I DON"T WANT ANYONE KNOWING RIGHT NOW"

"DUDE HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU BACK"

"WELL OBVIOSLY NOT BASED OFF THE CONVO YOU AND HIM HAD WHEN HIS ARM WAS AROUND ME"

"y/n im sorry for yelling at him. it was supposed to be a joke but then my tone sounded mad. I swear I wasn't. y'all would be so good together. please forgive me."

"I forgive you Tommy. please can you talk to him and make sure he knew it was a joke?"

"yeah I will. Bye bye y/n! see you tomorrow because you are coming back to my hosue to hang out with me Eli Tubbo and Wil"

"okay thank you. and okay what time should I come over?"

"umm 12 like today. see you tomorrow!!"

"Okay bye bye!! see you tomorrow!"

I got a call right after I ended the call with y/n

Mr.Boo
Incoming call
accept             decline

I answered the call.

"yo whats up ranman"

"Tommy is y/n okay?'

"yeah they're okay. I called them and they told me something and asked me to make sure you know that when I 'yelled' at you for having your arm around them I meant it as a joke."

"first off, what did they tell you? and second I knew it was a joke but i don't know y/n seemed uncomfortable with me having my arm around them."

"Okay i'm glad you know I was joking. I can't tell you what they said. also i don't think they were uncomfortable with your arm around them, they looked like they were falling asleep"

"fine. Did you see my post on twitter when I was at your party?"

"yeah where you said it was awkward then you said you got a 'cute person's number' you were talking about y/n weren't you."

"maybe..."

"oh my lord"

"BUT did you see what they replied with?"

"no, what did they say?"

"they replied with "YO I WAS AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY AND MET A CUTE GUY AH!! HE ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER OMG." and I liked the post and said "YO GOOD LUCK" even though i'm pretty sure they were talking about me. do they like me?"

"I have no clue."

"BRUH DON'T THEY TELL YOU EVERYTHING??"

"YEAH BUT THEY AREN'T GONNA TELL ME IF THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!"

"true true. I'm glad they're okay though. they don't know I'm ranboo though..."

"WELL I WOULD ASSUME SO BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY REPLIED TO YOUR TWEET WITH"

"they know you stream right?"

"no..."

"HOW?!"

"I'm just really good at keeping secrets. I have separate socials that are for my personal life that they follow. they also don't follow on me on youtube or twitch"

"ohh that makes sense."

"yeah. so I may or may not have invited them to hang out again with us tomorrow"

"oh okay!"

"okay it's getting late I might do a late night stream. See you tomorrow!!"

"okay bye Tommy!"

I end the call then decide to stream. I hit the go live button. "hey chat! I'm gonna be grinding on origins for about an hour then I'm gonna go" after about 15 minutes I get a text "TOMMY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE A FAMOUS STREAMER WHAT THE HELL??" "oh shit. one sec chat I just got a text."

y/n's POV

As I'm laying in bed I decide to go to twitch. none of the streamers I follow are streaming so I decide to go to my recommended channels. "Tommyinnit-Grinding on the SMP!!" I had heard of him through Ranboo and Jacks streams but I've never watched Tommyinnit because he is so loud in VC's with them. I clicked on the stream and then I saw the facecam. "WAIT IS THAT TOMMY?? LIKE MY COUSIN??" I say. I text him "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE A FAMOUS STREAMER WHAT THE HELL??" "oh shit. one sec chat I just got a text" I hear from the stream. I get a reply. "uh... I'll tell you tomorrow" I go to bed a little pissed off that he never told me he streams and averages like 50k viewers per stream.

986 WORDS WHOOOO

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. I REALLY WANNA WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH