The Next Day

y/n's POV

I woke up at around 8:00. I went downstairs and no one was awake yet so I decided to make breakfast. I made y/f/b (your favorite breakfast). I heard a door open, then I heard slow walking down the stairs. I look up from what I was making and saw Eli. "Hey Eli" I say, looking back down at what I was making so he didn't see my cheeks turn a light shade of pink. he looked so cute. his hair was all messed up and extra fluffy. "oh hey y/n, what are you making?" oh my god. his morning voice. I just- wow. "oh, um I'm making y/f/b" I said still trying not to show that i was blushing "oh i love that, you need any help?" he says, walking up behind me. "oh I uh- no I'm okay, I'm almost done" I say cutting off my own sentence. "oh okay" he says, sitting down at the island and going on his phone. He starts typing and not even a minute later I get a notification. "@ranboosaysstuff- sorry no stream today, I'm hanging out with some friends." It's a little odd but it's probably just a coincidence. I open it, like it, and reply "okay no problem :))" he likes the message. odd. he doesn't like very many peoples tweets. I shrug it off and continue making food. we sit in a comfortable silence for a little while, then I give him an airpod, put the other in my ear and play lemon demon. we start dancing and of course, I fell. into him. he grabbed my shoulders and helped me back up. okay there our faces are really close. we both stare at each other for a sec and then, we hear footsteps. damnit. who the hell is up? I hear a groan and see Tommy walk in. "hey guys wh- WOAH. SORRY TO INTERRUPT I'LL GO." he says and starts walking back up the stairs. Eli lets go of my shoulder and we both stand awkwardly. "No Tommy you aren't interrupting anything" Eli says, laughing. "oh okay. so y/n, what did you make?" he says walking back into the kitchen "I made y/f/b. I was just about to tell Eli to go wake you guys up. Can you go wake up Tubbo and Wil? I'll go wake up Niki." I told them. "okay, be right back." they both say. I go upstairs and wake Niki up. "niki wake up" I say, shaking her a bit. She slowly gets up and I say "I made y/f/b" She smiles and says a little 'okay'. I walk back downstairs, letting her wake up and getting plates for everyone. the boys walk downstairs and they are all smiling and looking at me. "um, y'all seem happy." they respond with "oh we are" Niki walks downstairs. "guys can you make coffee, I need to talk to Niki for a sec." I say, not waiting for an answer. we run upstairs into my room. "NIKI" I say "Y/N" she says back.

"okay so. I woke up at like 8 this morning and decided to make breakfast for everyone. Not long after Eli walks downstairs- wait i told you i liked him right? it wasn't some weird fever dream i had?"

"oh yeah you told me"

"okay back on topic. he came downstairs and he looked so cute like wow. also his morning voice is oh em gee. he asked me if I needed any help making breakfast and I didn't so I said no. he sat down at the island and went on his phone. we were sitting in silence. then I decided to play lemon demon so I gave him an airpod and I took one as well. after a little while we started dancing. Of course I had to trip. into him. he caught me and helped me up. our faces were really close together. like, almost touching. we both just kind stood there staring at each other. Then FUCKING TOMMY WALKS IN! and hes all "Oh sorry for interrupting i'll go" and we step away from each other and Eli says "no you aren't interrupting." I sent them upstairs to wake the other two up while I woke you up. it was so embarrassing."

"AHH I KNEW IT!HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!!"

"i don't know niki."

we walk back downstairs and the guys are huddled up? "uh hey guys? did you make coffee?" I ask, confused. "oh yeah its over there." we all get food and sit down. "so y/n? what were you and Niki talking about?" Wil asks "um nothing. what were y'all talking about down here?" I ask "NOTHING" Tommy says. Odd.

HOLD UP POV SWITCH

Eli's POV

Me and Tommy walk upstairs into his room. "guys wake up." Wil and Tubbo slowly wake up. "guys guess what?" Tommy says. "what the hell do you want?" Tubbo said, his voice raspy from just waking up. "I walked into the kitchen to see Eli and y/n just staring at each other and blushing." He says, all of them now looking at me. "I have no clue what you are talking about Tommy. i wasn't blushing" I say, blushing. "Bruh you interrupted them??" Wil says. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO" tommy says. "okay guys can we go downstairs" I say. we all walk downstairs and y/n looks at us. I look at the rest of them and they're all smiling. Oh my god. they are so stupid. their gonna know what we were talking about. "um y'all seem happy." they say. they respond with "oh we are" Niki walks downstairs. "guys can you make coffee, I need to talk to Niki for a sec." y/n says, dragging Niki along with them. "I think they are talking about you~" Tubbo says, winking at me. "no they probably aren't" I say, scratching the back of my neck. "Okay since we know Eli likes y/n, we need a game plan to get them together." Tommy says. I get grabbed by the arm and dragged into a huddle. "okay Eli you need to tell them." Will told me. "Not yet." I said back. "why no-" He gets cut off by y/n and Niki walking downstairs. "uh hey guys? did you make coffee?" they ask, confused. "oh yeah its over there." we all get food and sit down. "so y/n? what were you and Niki talking about?" Wil asks "um nothing. what were y'all talking about down here?" they ask. "NOTHING" Tommy says.

OKAY WE'RE BACK 

Y/n's POV

"Um okay?" I was a little suspicious. oh well. we sit there, eating our food in silence. "okay I'm gonna go home I wanna stream today, I haven't streamed in a few days." I say, getting up and putting my plate in the sink. "oh you stream?" Eli says, surprised. "oh yeah I mostly stream bedwars and skywars but y'know." I say still gathering my stuff to leave. "Oh cool. I'm guessing your username is the same as your other socials?" he asks. aw is he gonna watch my stream? "yeah it is." I say. "oh okay! also I saw Ranboo's tweet about the party he went to and how he got a 'cute person's number' I saw a reply from none other than 'y/u/n' talking about how a 'cute guy' asked for your number. now tell me if I'm wrong but the only party you went to that day was Tommy's and the only number you got, was mine." he said, smirking. "I have no clue what your talking about, what post?" I say quickly walking towards the door. "YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ME WEREN'T YOU?? YOU THINK I'M CUTEEE~" I don't even put my shoes on. i grab them and open the door. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT" I say, smiling and running back to my house. I fix up my hair, get dressed, and press the "start stream" button. "hey chat!! I'm gonna play bedwars today!! Sorry I haven't streamed in a couple days. I was hanging out with my friends." I streamed bedwars for a good 2 hours. "okay bye chat!!" I ended the stream and checked my phone.

Eli <3
you think i'm cute don't you 🙃

Y/n <33
I have no clue what you're talking about 🙄

Eli <3
suree

Y/n <33
Mhm I'm very sure <3

Eli <3
Yeah sure. Goodnight y/n <3

Y/n <33
Goodnight Eli <33

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I WANNA GET THIS OUT TONIGHT. 1466 WORDS THO

HOPE Y'ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY <33