The Suprise

I wake up and decide to quickly send out a tweet

@y/u/n
"No stream today! I'm hanging out with some people today!"

@user1
replying to @y/u/n
aww okay :( have fun though!

view other responses

i get up and get dressed. we were all meeting at Tubbo's house so Tommy said he was gonna drive me there. 10 minutes later he opened my door and yelled "y/n you ready to go??"
"one second!" i quickly finish my makeup and go downstairs. i see Tommy and who i'm guessing is his friend Bill who oddly looks a lot like the streamer Billzo.
"Hello!" he says. oh that's definitely billzo
"Hello! i'm guessing your Bill? Tommy was telling me about you yesterday!"
"yeah that's me. you're y/n right?"
"yeah"
"okay you two. you can keep talking in the car lets go!" tommy butts in
"fine you child" i say, smiling.
"IM NOT A CHILD!" he says, running to the car.
me and Bill follow him and get in the car.
"hello!" i hear. i look to the front seat to see who said hello.
"aimsey?!" I say
"yes hello y/n! Tommy was telling us about you in the way here!"
"TOMMY WHAT THE HELL. YOU DIDNT TELL ME AIMSEY AND BILLZO WERE COMING WITH."
"oh yeah i might've forgot to mention aimsey but i told you about Bil!"
"YEAH BUT I DIDNT ASSUME IT WAS BILLZO! YOU SAID 'MY FRIEND BIL' I DIDNT KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO ASSUME IT WAS THE FAMOUS STREAMER YOU BITCH!"
he just started laughing at me. "i hate you so much but i'm happy i get to hang out with my other 2 comfort streamers" i say, smiling at both of them.
we all get buckled in and all that fun stuff and tommy starts driving
"okay but how the hell am i your comfort streamer you psycho" Bil said, laughing
"right me too! how am i comforting?" Aimsey says
"i don't know!"
"it's cause i'm gay isn't it" Aimsey says feigning offense.
"probably. WAIT I JUST REALIZED ALL THREE OF MY COMFORT STREAMERS ARE GAY WHAT" i say back, which causes the whole car to start laughing.
"guys am i just the token straight in this car" tommy says, still laughing
"yes" we all say at the same time.
we all start laughing again
"GIVE ME THE AUX" aimsey says
"OKAY CHILL OUT YOU FUCKIN CRAZY PERSON" tommy says back.
aimsey starts playing some bops and we all jam out. when we get there we all get out of the car and walk up to the door. tommy knocks and Tubbo answers.
"finally! took y'all long enough!" he says, letting us in.
"well sorryyy" tommy says, dragging out the 'o'
"SOMEONE, started fangirling over aimsey and bil" he says, staring at me.
"well maybe if you had fuckin told me yesterday that they were coming we would've gotten here faster you prick"
"okay in my defense it wasn't my idea to surprise you. i was gonna tell you but ELI said that we should surprise you."
"of fucking course he did."
"speaking of eli, ELLIIII COME DOWNSTAIRS Y/N BIL AIMSEY AND TOMMY ARE HEREEEEE" Tubbo yelled.
we quickly heard footsteps running down the stairs.
"hi aimsey! hi bil! hi y/n!!" eli says hugging each person as he said so. he pulls away from our hug and he's, blushing? no he's not. maybe he is? there's no way. maybe he likes me back?
"y/n? you good?" Eli says, hands on my shoulders
"huh yeah i'm fine, just zoned out!"
"oh okay good"
todays gonna be a good day.

a/n
another short chapter! i just started another book it's called "a perfect mistake"
it's a tommy x OC! you should go read it! i've only published one part though. OKAY ILY MAKE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!