the storytelling

"he finally stopped at the park then i decided why not you know?? so then i got his attention and he asked if he did something wrong and he looked really concerned so i told him to shut the fuck up and i told him i liked him and that i didn't want pity and i started saying i didn't want it to ruin our friendship and then he told me to shut the fuck up and i thought i did something wrong THEN HE KISSED ME OH MY GOD. IT WAS SUCH S GOOD KISS I CANT OH MY GOD. HE IS SO FINE I CANT OH MY FUCKING GOD"

"BRO I DIDNT NEED TO KNOW IF HES A GOOD KISSER OR NOT EW HES LIKE MY BROTHER"

" can y'all be any louder about it holy shit"

"i mean i could but i'm not going to"

_________________________________________

"TOBY WAKE UP ELIS BACK"

"Tommy i'm so tireddd"

"I DONT CARE WAKE UP AND ELI TELL US WHAT HAPPENED. please don't use too much detail that's my cousin"

"okay so basically i was gonna bring them to the park where we had first really hung out together and tell them but when i stopped there they said 'eli' and they sounded almost mad or something so i asked if i did something wrong and they told me to shut the fuck up then they told me they liked me and started ranting about how they didn't want pity and they wanted to stay friends if i didn't like them back so i told them to shut the fuck up andimayormaynothavekissedthem."

"YOU KISSED THEM??"

"YO GOOD JOB BOSSMAN"

"then i asked what we were and now we are actually dating"

"you guys didn't do anything else right eli??"

"nonono nothing like that. ew especially not at a public park that's gross"

"good"

_________________________________________

"so y/n are you guys dating or what?"

"oh i forgot to say he asked what we were and now yes we are dating"

"you owe me $5 niki"

"i know"

"you guys placed bets??"

"maybe"

_________________________________________

a/n- just a short little chapter. sorry i've been inactive. i've been really busy with school and stuff but IM ON SUMMER BREAK so hopefully i will be writing more. I LOVE YOU ALL MAKE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF YOU DESERVE THE WORLD MWAH