4. Karma, Fake Love and Who is She Again?

Yin's villa is located on the outskirt of the city in an area surrounded with trees. I have been there countless of times in my previous life that I would be able to find the place even if I'm put into blindfolds. It's his own place given to him by his parents after he asked for independence right after we graduated highschool.

So basically, the only inhabitant of the huge property is a butler, 2 maids that are in charge of the cleaning, 2 cooks, and a gardener that maintains the lawn. I'm the 7th addition to the staffs that generally takes care of the villa and their master Yin. I'd be War, the dog nanny.

"Continue to frown like that so Choco, Peanut and Riley have reasons to chew you up." Yin said after I forcefully closed the front seat door of his car upon getting off. Choco, Peanut and Riley are the names of his dogs. Choco is a brown lab, Peanut a Cane Corso and Riley the rottweiler. All three of these dogs bow down to me and love me more than they ever love their master. I'm not too confident about it now though since I have a new body.

"I'm glad that my unwillingness still shows." I answered making a face to Yin. Apparently I agreed to his proposal yesterday and he basically insisted that I should start as soon as the next day. He was my place to pick me up as early as seven in the morning to make sure I do not change my mind and run for my dear life. So here I am, about to start the most torturous phase of this new life of mine.

"Choice is not a thing for you Wanarat. Not under my nose. Now what are you waiting for?" He went on walking ahead without waiting for me. Then he suddenly stop and turn back raising an eyebrow. "What? Do you expect me to carry your bags for you? Not a chance. I'm not even calling my maids to help you. You're not a princess, may I remind you." He smirks before turning his back from me again and continue walking on.

Well fuck him! It's true that I was so used with how he pampered me when I was still Mark and carried my things for me even if it's just a small luggage I have no trouble on carrying. I admit that I was still expecting him to help me just now considering I have like 3 heavy bags with me. I'm staying here indefinitely so I carried a lot of clothes. The asshole did not even find the initiative of taking my bags out from the trunk of his car. I should stop expecting  good will from him from now on. I need to convince myself that I am now War so I should think like him so I won't get too disappointed with how people would treat me. Especially Yin.

"Master Yin, welcome back. I see you have a visitor." George, Yin's butler in his late 50's greeted us as we entered the house. Without waiting for Yin's order, he called on the two maids and instructed them to help me with my bags. I waited for their master to oppose this but unexpectedly, he allowed the  whole thing. I thanked the two young maids and gave George a wai and a wide smile.

"This is the one I told you last night George. This is a new addition to your staffs. He'll be in charge of Choco, Peanut and Riley from now on. That if he's still alive after meeting the three. Speak of the devils. Here they are." A loud barking sound was heard approaching but I surely didn't panic or anything. In fact, I feel excited to see my three babies again. I miss them so much.

"Master, I don't think we should allow the dogs to...ah."

The moment the three saw me, I immediately see their tails wagging excitedly as they rush towards me. I instantly knelt down to the floor and opened my arms wide to welcome them. The next thing I know, my face was being lick by the three sweetest beast I have ever seen. I tried hugging them all together while they impatiently wait for me to give them a scratch on their necks.

"Guys, guys! Take it easy. You'll all get your turn. Choco! Stop biting Peanut's ears! Hey Riley! Too much licking already!" I was still giggling when my arm was suddenly pulled roughly making me stand. Yin was glaring at me. He was glaring but it's not because of anger but rather bewilderment. It was George who spoke first.