8. His Whys and Hows

While the two ex best friends kept on bickering inside Yin's  car upon driving back to the city, a black SUV with dark tainted glass followed them closely behind without them noticing. It has been going on since they left the cemetery and went driving out of the city to Mark's family house. Three unknown and suspicious men waited patiently until the two drives back to the city after dark.

"We're going back to your place right? No more surprise detours? I'm tired. And hungry." Mark complained at the front seat stretching his legs as they start to become stiff from too much sitting. It's a three hour drive from his house going back to Yin's and they were only half way there.

"Don't complain when you're just sitting there. I am the one who drives. I have every right to complain especially after driving around the whole day looking for your smart ass." Yin snaps at Mark who covered his ears and pretended to be annoyed by Yin's sermons.

"Who told you to come looking for me? I clearly told George I am going out for a bit. I can go back to the house on my own."

"You are not going anywhere next time without my knowledge and permission, do you hear me?"

"Yeah..yeah. I heard you mom. Stop whining." Mark answered mocking his old friend by making this weird face. He's aware that he's acting like Mark in front of the man who sees him as War but like he said earlier, who the fuck cares anymore? Let the man get confuse of his actions because transmigration can never cross his mind anyway.

"Stop that." Yin's grip tightened around the steering wheel when he heard this familiar small noises the man beside him made. When he's not looking, it feels to him that it was his best friend Mark sitting beside him and not his cousin War.

The similarities between the two had gotten more and more visible that it sometimes confuse him to the point where he can no longer tell why his heart seem to be shaken uncontrollably with War's presence.

The last time he check himself, he's still angry at War and never did he harbor any romantic nor affectionate feelings for Mark's cousin.

So why does War's smile and teasing trigger the suppressed desires he only felt for his best friend when he was still living? He once had sex with this guy out of his resentment but he felt nothing of any sort. Now though, he can't stop fantasizing sleeping with this man again.

He wonders how his pretty and begging face would look like when he gave him pleasure during their love making.

"Yin. Yin are you listening to me?" Mark called for Yin's name the second time around when he failed to answer him the first time because he was too absorbed in his thoughts. Mark had now noticed the car tailing them after observing how it had turned the same direction as their's after how many turns they've made.

Mark started to get alarmed and alerted Yin whom unknown to him, have been lost in his own thoughts of dark fantasies.

"Yin! A car have been following us! Anan!" Mark slaps his friend's shoulder to get his attention. Yin was startled and frowned at the man beside him, unable to grasp the whole situation yet.

"What? Can you stop bothering me for a minute?" He said angrily thinking it's another wave of War's teasing.

"Haven't you noticed the car following behind us? Look?" War pointed at the rear view mirror where two headlights of of the car following them looms like a pair of monster's eyes tailing them from the darkness.

It took a few seconds for Yin to finally grasp the situation and switched into full alert while Mark fidgets nervously beside him. He dialled a few digits on his phone and put his pods on to talk to someone.