Chapter 34: Girl's property

Another mesmerizing day. Talha clutched her and caressed her back. After a while they were on their way home. Harim was sitting behind him on his bike. Both of them were wearing helmets. She was sitting with a gap as Talha was sitting in front which was uncomfortable. She was holding his waist with one hand and the other was back for support.

"Sit properly." He said pulling her hand.

"No. Just drop me here." She said.

"Oh come on, I'll take you home."

"Talha can I ask you something?"

"I can't hear you!!"

She then sighed in frustration and slightly moved closer. she reached her ear and repeated. He nodded.

"Are you really serious about me?"

She didn't get a reply. After a while they stopped in a traffic when he turned back.

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes I am. I never fell in love before. This is my first time actually caring for someone. I didn't knew that I would actually fall for you and bow that I have I am sincere about it. Don't worry, i'll drop you home safe and sound without your family knowing."

She looked down bashfully.

"Arrr I can't see your face." He said knocking on her helmet. He opened the eyes shield and saw Harim's elegant round eyes with long lashes. He blinked twice in amazement.
They were too beautiful. He was lost in them. He could feel his whole world in them. He then flinched looking away. She was still staring at him.

"Ahh you are beautiful. No doubt." He said smiling. He put her shield down and turned the race. Off the bike raced on the road. He stopped near a bus stop and Harim get off the bike.
"On which vehicle did you came?"

"Rickshaw."

"Ok." He then looked for a perfect rickshaw for her. He helped her sit and then placed his hand on the driver's seat. The driver looked at him.

"She is my wife, I'm letting her go alone just this one time, please focus on the drive only." Talha uttered with a warning smile.

The man was staring at him in confusion. He slowly Shaked his head.

"I hope she reaches home safely, you can call me if things seem off, you know, just call." He said with a wink and moved away.
Harim giggled as she nodded.

Wife?! WIFE!! FR I'm shy!!! She thought.

He then waved her girl as the rickshaw moved. She waved him back with pleasure.

She was on her way when she got a thought.
"Ah excuse me sir." She said to the driver.

"Yes?"

"Can you take me to this address." She showed him her phone. The man read it and then said
"But your man will be ticked off."

"Oh don't mind him. Please drop me here, Please. I'll inform him on a call."

"As you wish." And He changed the destination.

After a while she was standing in front of Hania's house. Moments later she was sitting in Hania's room with a cup of tea. Hania was jumping in excitement.

"So what you both do? Kiss?"

"No! No way are you crazy."Harim said smacking her bashfully.

"Oh come on."

"He just kissed my cheek."

"Cheek? Oh wow."

"He also talked about marriage."