32. Mission

"It's true unfortunately," muttered Jin killing the rests of hope in Jimin's heart

"It's true unfortunately," muttered Jin killing the rests of hope in Jimin's heart. So his life will be very short.

He felt Jungkook pulling him into a hug sobbing into his hair, there were tears storming down Taehyung's face, but Jimin was too exhausted to cry.

"It's ok," he whispered trying to move out of Jungkook's embrace.

"No, that can not... Jin, we need to find a way."

The shaman was quiet when Jimin got up stumbling through the room, he didn't want to be here, see all those pity filled gazes.

"Jin, I'm ordering you to invite all shamans and alchemists from all over the world to come to the palace, they need to find a solution to cure Jimin!" Jungkook's voice was filled with despair, but Jimin wasn't listening to anything, his heart couldn't bare anymore.

The garden he entered soon was quiet, there was the frozen statue of his parents he passed finding a dark alley to curl up in a corner behind thick bushes and hug his tail, no tears coming just numb silence he was dissolving into.

My life will be short, he thought trembling, but I have twelve more months to spend with the one I love. There was Jungkook's voice ringing the garden calling for him but Jimin was staying quiet curling even deeper into the bushes, he needed a bit more time to get over the shock.

The first morning light was filling the palace and Jimin was happy he hasn't met anyone on the way to the bedroom he had once shared with Jungkook, before Valerie and all that mess. The door wasn't locked, so he slipped inside to met a pair of cried out doe eyes.

"Jimin," his husband jumped up to sprint his way and hug him tightly.

"It's ok, at least you remember me now," Jimin's voice cracked, he has come to an agreement with himself to live his last moths the best way he could, to be as happy as his condition allowed.

"I'm so sorry, so so sorry," Jungkook cried holding him so tightly as if he might be kidnapped.

"We can't do anything now, just be there with me, through my last twelve months," Jimin cuddled into his man trying to hold on to that fragile life he had left.

"No, I can not have that. It's almost dawn, Jin will set off soon. I will move the sky and earth if necessary, but I will find a way to save you," Jungkook caressed up his face into his hair and fox ears. Jimin was admiring how much hope and strength his husband had despite the crushing news.

"You're sweet," Jimin chuckled receiving a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I will do all and more, there is a way, we must believe it."

"Ok, I will follow you and believe in it," Jimin nodded, of course it was just what they were wishing for so badly, but maybe fouling himself into this fragile hope now was the best thing to do. Maybe out there shaman Jin could find huge sorcerers and alchemists who knew way more about redoing demon courses. "We will wait for Jin to come back and tell us what he has found out, until then we shouldn't sit and cry."