three

I went to my room to go to sleep then I got up at 7:00 AM I was walking downstairs go get some breakfast I saw the boys eating I said what are y'all eating? Charlie said pizza I said from last night?charlie said ya I said eww y'all can be disgusting sometimes said as I was opening  the fridge I saw strawberries and grab them and wash them.

Charlie said y/n it's 7:05 do not eat the strawberries and the fruit have some pizza
I said pizza?from last night no thanks I said
Charlie and me got in a argument and the other boys they were dying of laughter I got so mad at Charlie that I through a strawberrie at him and it hit him in the face and then Adam said y/n your in big trouble.

Charlie said you think that's funny y/n I said ya it funny Charlie then I got a phone call it was Connie I answered it and Connie asked if I wanted to go to the mall ofc I said yes going to the mall whit my best friend I said they Charlie I am going to the mall whit Connie Charlie said ok so I ran upstairs to my room go get my things.

I got my rollerblades and my phone then the door bell rang it was Connie I ran out the door and yelled bye me and Connie were talking and then I herd someone say were is averman and then I said to Connie I think to boys are following us Connie said no there are a lot of people saying averman I said ya come on let's go.

We got to the mall and I said were do we need to shop Connie said  H and M I said let's go we were shopping for like 3 or 4 hours me and connie was walking and then we saw the boys I said omg I can't go out whit my best friend whit out  them comeing.

Me and connie was so mad but then we got hungry and we win to go get food we sat down then I saw the boys I was eating then Connie ask me who do I like I said no one Connie said ya sure  I said ok ok I like Adam Connie face was so happy I then I said who do you like Connie said guy I said I know you like guy I can see it on your face.

I said Connie look who is comeing Connie said oh no not the boys Charlie walked over and said hey Connie and y/n what are y'all doing here? I looked at him and then I said what are you doing here Charlie said hanging whit my friends? Same here but me and Connie have to go do shopping now so bye

Me and Connie walked away Connie was saying Adam and y/n I said guy and Connie we were laughing Charlie said what are they laughing about Adam said I don't know maybe about the strawberries thing today Charlie said shut up Adam my face feels bad Adam stared laughing

Connie and I wanted to have a sleepover and she came back to my house and win I unlock door me and Connie walked In the kitchen and we were makeing food and then Adam walked in and said y/n I think Charlie is mad at you because of the strawberries thing today Adam said Connie said what strawberries thing Adam said Charlie and y/n got in a argument and she through a strawberries at him and it hit him in the face
Connie started laughing