eight

I woke up to Me Julie and Connie's clothes all over the floor I knew it was prank from the boys and I knew exactly which boys did it. I woke Connie and Julie up and I told them who did it we all split up and went to the 3 boys rooms I went to Averman's room and Connie and Julie went to Dean and Fulton's room and we all started knocking on their doors then Averman walked out and asked What is your problem I replied I'll tell you my problem my problem is that you Dean and Fulton decided that it was funny to leave all of our clothes on the floor He rolled his eyes and said What makes you think that I did that I replied that is something Lester Averman would do and he said Yes we did leave your clothes on your floor but it's just a prank why are you getting so mad over a prank I replied well maybe Me Connie and Julie don't want to spend our day repacking our clothes into our suitcases because 3 boys decided it was funny to leave our clothes on the floor Averman replied Fair I walked off to Dean and Fulton's were Connie and Julie were yelling and Dean and Fulton telling them not to prank us like that again we walked off to our room and Dwayne walked out of his room and said What is all the yelling about I told him Well 3 boys named Dean Fulton and Averman decided it was funny to prank us i grabbed my clothes off the floor and put them back into my suitcase Connie and Julie were doing the same thing.

time skip

Me Connie and Julie were talking about asking Coach Bombay if we could go to the beach so we went and asked him and he said Yes so we got on our swimsuits and put a T-shirt and shorts over our swimsuits and slipped on our flip flops and grabbed our towels then left our room as we were walking out of our room Adam asked us where we were going and we told him the beach he asked Can I go with y'all we replied sure then the rest of the boys asked if the could go with us and we said sure so we left the beach and went to the beach. Me Connie and Julie laid our towels on the sand and we just chilled on our towels and then got in the water and we decided that it was a good idea to get back at Averman Fulton and Dean for pranking us so while they were standing in the water we came up behind them and pushed them into the water and Fulton said what did you do that for Connie replied Just getting back at you for pranking us this morning. We walked back to the dorms and changed out of our swimsuits into different clothes and chilled for the rest of the afternoon.