seven

Coach Bombay told us that we were going to dinner in about 20 minutes so Me Connie and Julie started getting ready we all were wearing sundresses I was wearing a sage green sundress Connie was wearing a light blue sundress and Julie was wearing a light pink sundress We all did our makeup and then we were ready I grabbed a cardigan to bring with me then we left the room as we were leaving our room Miss McKay was leaving hers so we walked to the limo with Miss McKay and we were early so we sat in the limo and waited then the boys and Coach Bombay were walking out of their rooms and they sat in the limo and the limo driver drove us to the restaurant we all got out of the car and walked into the restaurant we all sat down at a big table reserved for us and the waiter took our orders then we all got our food and then we all ate the food after that Coach Bombay told us that Hendrix was paying for our food so we did not have to pay for it ourselves. We left and got in the limo the limo driver drove us back to the dorms we all left the limo and walked up to our rooms then I heard Adam say Hey Y/n you forgot this I turned around and saw Adam holding my cardigan he handed it to me and I said Thank You Adam he replied No problem I walked back to my room and sat the cardigan down on my suitcase and changed into my pajamas and laid down on my bed Julie walked into the room with her pajamas on and Connie walked out of the bathroom across from our room with her pajamas on then we all went to sleep.