Chapter 7

As you were heading to the Yashiro Commission, Ayaka was guiding you to the place. A place guarded with several people, where several ponds near plants were to be seen, and finally a building. She opened the door to the Kamisato Estate and entered first.

Inside, there were several members of the Yashiro Commission working and speaking to each other while doing so.

"Tell them to come back tomorrow, and we'll speak about it." The voice of a man could be heard from next room, so you turned around to see him. A tall man, was handing out a paper to someone else, until he spotted your group.

"Welcome back, Ayaka. How are you? I'm guessing everything is going better by now." He smiled as he spoke, looking up to her.

That man was Kamisato Ayato, Ayaka's brother. A man in fact taller than her, and similar to her.

"I see you've brough other people. Might I ask who they are?", he looked at you all.

"Ayato... heh, well, you see... the thing is rather complicated. These are my friends, the people I was together with these past few days. Kaedehara Kazuha, Sangonomiya Kokomi, Gorou and Y/N." She introduced you to him.

"Oh, Sangonomiya? You mean, the Divine Priestess? A pleasure meeting you, Her Excellency." He smiled at her, and she smiled in return, nodding her head.

"The thing is... we came here to tell you that Thoma died." She looked down.

"What?!", Ayato's smile was completely gone, and an evident shock took over him, eyes widened.

"Yes, I can't believe it myself either...", Ayaka replied.

"Thoma? You mean, our housewife? The man that has been accompanying us for many years in the Kamisato Clan?", he wanted to make sure.

"Yes." Ayaka told him. "The thing is, we wanted to tell you that we'll be staying together to ensure security and for nothing bad to happen-"

"But now that we lost Thoma, there is nobody to protect you! I need you to have the greatest protection, we can't afford for you to be in a poor security." Ayato desperately replied. Such behaviour was not common from the Head of the Kamisato Clan.

"Actually, sir, I am one of the gua-", Gorou tried telling him, but he interrupted him.

"I don't care! We need a better protection. I will get the highest rank guards and even the Shuumatsuban to protect you." Ayato replied.

"But brother! I will be okay!", she tried to speak.

"No, you will not!", he said.

"Well, then... if you are willing to get this security for me, then I too shall ask for you to get a higher security for Kazuha." She demanded.

"What- whatever. If you say so." Ayato looked to his side.