Chapter 7

Summary:

As chaos begins in Alexandria you come up with a plan to see Rick again.

Notes:

Hey lovelies! I’m backkkk! I hope you guys like this chapter. Please know it’s slightly explicit but I’m proud of this one. If you like it even a smidge of how much I do, please let me know.

Chapter Text

You didn’t move. Moving would make it real. You could barely hold yourself together. Once Randall came to your camp, Shane had decided that the two of you would stick around for a while longer. You didn’t care. You were starting to not fully want to leave anymore. You liked the farm. You liked the Greene’s. There was something safe about it. Obviously that safety was short lived, as you watched the barn which Sophia had dragged herself out of days before, now collapsing under hot, red fire. You had been in the house when it happened, chatting with Beth. Then helping a panicked Lori search for Carl. And then the herd came. Everyone seemed to run in a directionless scatter, grouping together when they could. But you didn’t. You weren’t as agile perhaps as you assumed you were, because when you tried to run towards the truck which T-Dog, Lori, and Beth were getting into... you tripped. And you fell onto a rock. Your ankle hit the cool stone instantly, and you screamed out in pain. All you could watch was the great fire, and you couldn’t move. That was, until, a panicked Daryl Dixon grabbed you in his arms, and pulled you off the ground.

“Rise and shine'' Rick whispered. His beard scratched your face lightly as you turned and gave him a morning kiss. Sun slowly started to peek through the window and onto your white sheets. You were in Alexandria. Birds chirped softly. He wrapped his naked body around you, and pecked at your cheeks. He made you giggle, his beard tickling you. You felt comfortable. You couldn’t remember a time you actually felt comfortable being naked in front of somebody. You were sure that at some point in your life you were. Maybe as a child. But not like this. He continued the kisses down your neck, and comfortably they found your breasts. You sighed as he slowly kissed them. In a sea of hot passion. Your hands went to grasp his hair, the curly locks, and his head slowly moved further and further down. You finished quietly, but hard. You didn’t want to ruin such a peaceful morning with your screams. He spooned you tightly.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” He answered.
Changing positions, he rolled onto his back, and you put your head on his chest. Feeling his heartbeat.
“Can we just freeze time? Stay like this forever?” You asked.
He looked down at you and flashed a confused smile.
“we can’t do that darling.”
“Why not?”
The bedroom grew darker, like a storm was coming, blocking off any light. You looked towards the windows, puzzled.
“Because this never happened.” You went to look back at Ricks face, which now was replaced by Negans grinning asshole smile. You looked around the room, the windows were now gone. There were no more birds chirping.
“This didn’t happen.”
You jumped in a cold sweat. Your breasts lifted up and down as you began to process what had just happened. It was nothing more than a nightmare. A screaming meemie. Nothing real. They knock on the door that followed. Negan barged in.
“Get your ass up.” He told you. You jumped a little bit. He threw some clothes at you.
“Take a shit and a shower if you need...” he sniffed the air and smirked.
“Definitely take a shower. And then let’s head home.”
Home? You thought.
Home.
Hot water poured onto you. You couldn’t exactly remember the last time you look a shower. You examined what Negan delivered to your bedroom it was a tight back dress. Very short and revealing. You sighed, stepping into the dress.
“Fuck” you say, reading around your back and trying to zip up your dress.
“Hurry up” Negan roared
Your eyes rolled and you stumbled out of the bathroom. He let out a soft cat call whistle. He was lounging on your bed, his legs crossed. Lucille sat on the ground by your bedside table.
“Look at you darlin’. It’s impossible to keep my eyes off you.”
Unamused, you turn slowly.
“Can you zip me up?”
He stood. You flinched slightly as his cold hands grasped your sharp, exposed shoulder blades.
He zipped the dress up, turned you around, And grabbed you by your shoulders.
“You’re stunning.”
Your eyes darted to the floor.
“Come on darling, lets take you home.”