Episode II - The Hans Siblings (Nuisance -_-)

"Welcome to CU mart!"

Bell rang when someone pushed the door, the staff with purple suit and a hat printed with the shop's logo greeted as usual to the customer with a warm smile. Seeing her energetic, she must be new to the job.

M/N bent his body a little as courtesy before going to the noodles slot. Walking passed the staff who was gawking at him with a big blush, the silver hair teenager ignored the stinging stare and grabbed himself a cup noodle from the shelf. Ah, don't forget to take a cold drinks from the glass door vertical display freezer. He then satisfiedly walked towards the cashier after having a hard time choosing between the beverages.

Somehow this system was quite nice. It gave him money after M/N argued and sweared towards it. Now, he had take a shine to this system right away.

"I said my brother will come later!"

"I'm sorry miss, I can't let you leave before you paid."

The commotion right there attracted M/N's attention, since a sharp yelling resonated in the shop. Who left their spoiled kid here?

Turning off the phone and put it into the pocket, he saw a short girl who had a pale skin, as white as snow. She had long straight hair with side swept bangs that was naturally light pink. Her eyebrows were thin and black in color, and she had big red eyes. Wearing a heavy makeup consisting of red lipstick, mascara, blush and pink eyeshadow. The beautiful but rude girl who was wearing a black skirt with a ribbon on top was throwing a tantrum towards the poor staff. The staff helplessly apologized despite doing her job responsibly.

 The staff helplessly apologized despite doing her job responsibly

"Ah shit, is the troublemaker."

M/N facepalmed at the scene before him. Having a tough time in making his decision, M/N gave in and checked the amount of the money before approaching the two.

"Hi girls, what's going on here."

M/N put the items on the cashier, arms laid against the human standee while gaze moving between the two females.

"Hey, I tell you, don't you dare trying to cut my line!"

The overbearing pink haired girl slammed at the counter while glaring at the taller figure beside her. Hand still grabbing the unopened Melona ice cream packet, flavor green melon, she didn't lower her guard to this line cutter.

"I will pay for her. What's the total."

M/N pushed her face away since her spit had splattered on his face when shouting annoyingly. M/N remained smiling when facing with the staff, but an irk mark had shown his irritation.

"Ah, it's 3805 won in total."

"Including the ice cream?"

"Y-Yes."

M/N took all of his money out that was given by the system just now. Counting multiple times, his hand halted since they were still short that 5 won.

"Sorry, but, I only have 3800 won with me. So, you see..."