Prologue

The night sky was aglow with bright cities light, pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. Under the light of the moon, there was a good looking teenager strolling at the park while listening to music through the airpods, after the grand dinner with his family.

The delicious food kept alluring M/N to take another bite despite being stuffed with those expensive meal in the stomach. Excusing himself, M/N decided to have a stroll at the park to help in digesting.

Tucking his hands behind, M/N glanced around while walking along the pathway, lips humming the new album which was just released by his favorite artist. He spotted that he was the only one in this quiet place, the cold breeze and the cricket chirping added chilling to the atmosphere, M/N felt a goosebumps running through his pale skin. Didn't know how long he had been walking, he halted when a crystal clear liked lake entered his eyes. The water surface reflected the light of the moon to appear to be more shining as if pearls were inside them.

"Was there a lake here?"

Moving a finger to the chin, M/N pondered while squinting eyes at the scene before him. In his memory, there was no lake in the halfway. Then did they make it in a day?

Feeling crap, M/N thought it must be due to his fatigue that caused him to have a hallucination. When he was ready to return back to the house, he felt a big touch behind him. Out of panic, M/N tried to catch anything around him, but there was nothing to support him and finally, he fell into the lake. With the splashing sound, the teenager just now was nowhere to be seen.

~

M/N opened his eyes gently, closed them again as he felt extremely tired that he wanted to have a deep sleep. Realizing something had gone wrong, his lazy eyelids forced to be snapped open wide in shocked. The teenager instantly got up from his position, glancing the surrounding curiously, he found he was in a place that he was unfamiliar with.

"Didn't I fell into the lake?"

M/N checked his body and noticed his outfit was completely dry and nice. Did someone rescue him and help him changing the clothes? Scratching his white silver hair, his hazel color eyes filled with confusion and some anxiety. M/N tried to get up from the stranger bed and decided to have a look at the place, but then, he saw a line of sentences floating before him.

ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO ᐯIᖇᗩᒪ ᕼIT!

YOᑌ'ᐯE ᗷEEᑎ ᑕᕼOᔕEᑎ ᗩᔕ TᕼE ᖇEᑭᖇEᔕEᑎTᗩTIᐯE Oᖴ TᕼE ᖴᗩᑎᔕ!

"The heck? What the fuck are these."

M/N was too amused by the scene before him, the shaky transparent words were formed suddenly in front him. He neither could touch nor hear any voice even though the words kept popping up.

YOᑌ ᗯEᖇE ᗩᔕᔕIGᑎEᗪ TO ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE ᗩ ᖴEᗯ TᗩᔕKᔕ ᖇEᑫᑌEᔕTEᗪ ᗷY TᕼE ᖴᗩᑎᔕ

YOᑌ ᗰᗩY ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE TᕼEᗰ Iᑎ TIᗰE TO ᗩᐯOIᗪ ᗩᑎY ᑭᑌᑎIᔕᕼᗰEᑎT

"P-Punishment?"

M/N's eyes went extremely big.

ᕼEᖇE'ᔕ YOᑌᖇ ᖴIᖇᔕT ᗰIᔕᔕIOᑎ

☆꧁ʍɛɛȶ ʏօօ ɦօɮɨռ꧂

☆꧁◦°˚°◦. ȶɨʍɛ ʟɨʍɨȶ : 24:00:00 .◦°˚°◦꧂☆

☆꧁ʀɛաǟʀɖ : ǟ ƈօաǟʀɖʟʏ ʄʀɨɛռɖ꧂☆

☆꧁քʊռɨֆɦʍɛռȶ : ᗪEᗩTᕼ꧂☆

🌚

*Bonjour guys, the author is here! 👋 This is my second fanfic for the webtoon Viral Hit A.K.A. How To Fight (Actually is three if you include the headcanon) I really love how the story moves especially the fighting scene. Really Daebak for that one. 😍 (And also Hobin's h̶a̶r̶e̶m̶ AHEM)

For this fanfic, I crave for trying new styles and different type of stories.

I hope this suit your taste and support my new works!