Episode III - Punishment (Hurt as hell)

*NGL, I think this chapter is a little bit shit 😂

Having a dyed light brown hair, his brown eyes which are gifted with specially long eyeslashes than most of the girls, feminine pink lips, especially his height with extremely long legs. Isn't this a standard to qualify for becoming a prince?

Throwing a meaningless glance, the females would faint from his stunning appearance, red liquid eventually dripping down from their noses, with a thumb up. Even though he has an excellent looks provided by the DNA from his parents, but, there lives a sadistic monster inside him. However, that can't stop the readers from favoring him and listing him into whatever boyfriend candidate lists. That popular lucky guy can only be - Seong Taehoon.

Seong Taehoon hates weaklings.

Not because of their cowardship in surrendering easily while being hit, it is the ability to protect someone they loved. He feels disgusted with those cowards who are incapable of keeping their friends safe when they still insist on making a commotion and bringing trouble to their pals.

To be precise, Taehoon is a person who values friendship. But he chose to deny that. Although Taehoon hates getting troubles, but he still enjoys the feelings of being a superior, from bootlicking. He gets to try new things such as branded clothes, expensive shoes for free from those brats who are born with a silver spoon, spend their parents' money like water and show off their outfit in school. It is not like Taehoon was born in a poor family and jealous of them, he just wanted to do that, snatch their happiness away. Why? Because it's fun.

Apart from that, he also hates those who cross over the line, for example, touching his things without his permission.

Just like the case now, Taehoon felt incredibly hot inside him, since his vape was snatched by a pretty boy in front of him with those smugly grin. What's more, this boy even used it.

'Shit Shit Shit Shit.'

M/N could feel the wetness in his palms as he clenched them, the bitter sweet of vanilla flavor vanished in the mouth cavity since the salivary gland kept secreting saliva and he gulped it due to the nervousness. His smile was forced as he attempted to hide his concern about getting hit by the Taekwondo athlete later.

"S-So, do you have 500 won? I mean I have, but that is for my dinner. If you don't mind, let's play a round."

M/N took out the vape from his small lips, nervously chuckled while pointing at the fighting machine where Taehoon was sitting on. Lingering his eyeballs on the machine, M/N signaled the mullet to shift his attention from him to it.

Taehoon arched his brows at his words, as if feeling interested in the boy. This was the first time someone suggested playing a match with him.

"What's the bet?"

Thrusting his body forward to M/N, their noses almost touched together, and an evil, intimidating grin was replaced on his face. M/N could feel his breath on the skin.

"Well, if I lose, you can hit me as you wish. And I will buy you another vape if you want!"

"And?"

"Err... If I win, let's be friends."

Taehoon just stared with wide opened eyes and cannot shut, his heart skipped a beat and was frozen in state.

Friend.

The familiar yet strange term, the word he only got to know after he met that unfortunate boy who had light brown-colored hair, the person who changed him greatly.